It's Here! Database To Prevent Future Crime

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Catalyst, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

[​IMG]
    A new program in the state of Louisiana has been assembled to compile details on all its residents, then identify any “individual who is going to be at risk of incarceration down the road,” or in other ways be a problem.

The alarming idea of a state compiling dossiers that would be used by authorities to decide which lives should have the intervention of the state has been revealed in a video posted online by The People LLC, a small activist group in the state.

The video shows Rep. Chris Broadwater, a Republican, talking about the state’s original plan to try to crack down on fraud in worker’s compensation claims.

“When we built our system we decided instead of providing agency specific solutions, [we would] create a centralized data warehouse,” he said.

That, he said, allows each state agency to send all data in, and cross check that information.

The result is a “comprehensive person profile” – on everyone.

At the D.C. Clothesline blog, Paul Joseph Watson cut to the chase in describing peoples’ concerns.

“The purposes of the database, in the words of Broadwater, are to ‘detect fraud’ and to identify people who are ‘a risk to the state down the road based upon the information we know about the individual.’”

That would allow authorities to identify quickly “an individual who is going to be at risk of incarceration down the road.”

In order to minimize risk to the state, he explained, the state may have to “intervene in that person’s life.”

Further, Broadwater explains in the video that the database would be available to different branches of state government, so that a Department of Motor Vehicles worker would have access to details about an applicant’s children and their healthcare.

The People LLC wrote on a note accompanying the video, “Are you a risk to the state? Don’t worry, they plan to intervene in your life, if they determine you are…”

“My hope would be that we reach a point in state government where we take all the information we have and create that comprehensive person profile so that it makes the lives of our citizens better,” Broadwater said.

He called for the state to be proactive and use the details it has about individuals, including that intervention in the life of someone who, according to statistics and probabilities, would be “at risk for incarceration.”

Broadwater also references several times a brand name, SAS, of software utilized for the project.

The Inquisitr blog explained that, “If Broadwater is correct, even information about resident’s children will be included in the citizen database in Louisiana.”

The People LLC said a proposal in the legislature, HB1076, if approved, would be a defense against such invasive government data profiling, because it would nullify policies that allow agencies to share personal information with the state database.

Data collectors, however, have not had much luck lately.

WND reported that Iwan Streichenberger, CEO of inBloom, posted a notice on the company’s website explaining the closure on the operation that was set up to collect and compile data on all students in the U.S.

“It is a shame that the progress of this important innovation has been stalled because of generalized public concerns about data misuse, even though inBloom has world-class security and privacy protections that have raised the bar for school districts and the industry as a whole,” he wrote.

He explained the organization was set up in 2011 to collect data that would give teachers “a more complete picture of student progress.”

He charged the idea of compiling detailed information about students so that technology can be used to “tailor instruction” has been “the subject of mischaracterizations and a lightning rod for misdirected criticism.”

New York even adopted a law blocking the operation.

The development follows highly publicized efforts across the country for government agencies to set up readers to recognize license plates and record the movement of vehicles in a community, a novel concept in one European country to monitor every child by appointing a government overseer at birth, and all the database developments in other federal programs such as Obamacare, or the Common Core requirements for public schools.

Source: WND

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

They always use the same tired ones: security when really it has nothing to do that, it's simply a political agenda. I honestly am becoming sick just reading the papers these days, it's not even hidden anymore...it's front page news. Each story being worse than the one before it and I wonder how people still don't get involved, it's just idiotic at this point. America lies in ruins.

4. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

“My hope would be that we reach a point in state government where we take all the information we have and create that comprehensive person profile so that it makes the lives of our citizens better,” Broadwater said.
    That's some serious brainwashing right there :sad:

5. davea

davea Platinum Record

:headbang: security, fear = fantastic business. :headbang:

6. nadirtozenith

nadirtozenith Rock Star

navigating between nadir zenith vectoring upwards
    hello, friends,

wrote about this site but here it is again (sad to say, the earliest things written by this person are quite similar to self-fulfilling prophecies)... :sad:

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/

besides good reading, all the best for all of us... :bow:

7. TnF

TnF Newbie

It's a real pity for Americans, i don't understand how they can still believe in all these lies after so many years. Reality in they are going bankrupt anytime soon and again they will cause a military conflict in order to either sell weapons or steal resources..

8. Kobayashi Maru

Kobayashi Maru Member

Paranoia packaged as protection. :(

Just though I'd add this to your piece Catalyst if that's ok bud?.

What are they expecting? Unrest on home soil? :dunno:

War Gear Flows to Police Departments

New York Times Link

9. Crash Davis

Crash Davis Ultrasonic

They need not look beyond themselves to identify criminal minds.

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. SonicBoomer

SonicBoomer Producer

The brazen bullshit that flows from these putrid criminals should disgust us all.
    Currently, these gerrymandered jerk-offs, cannot be punished at the ballot box either.
    Oligarchs control the government.
    When all aren't treated equally and the guilty aren't punished, when there are no repercussions, society fails.
    Welcome to the descent.

11. nadirtozenith

nadirtozenith Rock Star

navigating between nadir zenith vectoring upwards
    hello, friends,

the worst fear to fear of is that the states are too big to fail to pull everything downwards through, with, their threatening descent... :sad:

wish us awakening from such nightmares... :bow:

12. remix

remix Platinum Record

Bastards...

13. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

really getting tired of the shit america does ... :snuffy:

14. smoothripple

smoothripple Kapellmeister

Oh F**k me :wow: And you :wow: And everybody else :wow:

But then again I have been preparing for this since I exited the Army in 1974.

All my 'truly close friends' have the same mindset as I do.

Like Benjamin Franklin said, "We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately".

15. The Dude

The Dude Rock Star

No offense, but WND is not serious journalism. It`s a christian republican right-wing propaganda website.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WorldNetDaily

http://mobile.wnd.com/

Ann Coulter, David Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly are among contributors.

...a far-right group founded by R. J. Rushdoony that advocates... Christian reconstructionism...

16. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

As liberty, like The internet, grows so do The power.
    The real históry, not the winners version, tell us that dominants do anything to archive the hegemonic power.
    As an optimista, I think that humanity will always do some global movements, or solo like Snowden, to show and combat the dirty tacticts to surrasses the freedom of coletivity.
    Thats why is so important information like that, the discution, the critic, the fellowship, the social engagement, things that I am pround to say that we do here :mates:

17. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

The other story about thought crime from WND is also in the Wall Street Journal, I just didn't see it at the time. Anyway there's very little left of responsible journalism anyway, I know the deal about WND and InfoWars which is another site that it can be found on but I still decided to throw it up here. It was also featured in some prominent news aggregators. If I find any updates from more reputable sources I will include them.

18. MorteKai

MorteKai Ultrasonic

Hmmmm, I wonder if this will form part of their criteria Nonconformity and Freethinking Now Considered Mental Illnesses
    http://themindunleashed.org/2013/11/nonconformity-and-freethinking-now.html

if so,.... I guess the only way to protect oneself would be to pretend to be a sheeple :wow:

19. I am what is popularly called an Ex-Pat, a person who has left their country of birth, in this instance the USA, to make a new home in another country. I do not think that I could live again in such a toxic environment that is so physically, emotionally and for the most part, spiritually bankrupt. The food is toxic (organically grown produce is a minuscule offering in the vast majority of the nation ), the air is targeted by chem-trails, the government is not to be trusted, hate is rampant and it is dangerous for children to be alone on the street, and on every corner there is PoisonBurger or SickSandwhich shop.. I have tons of great, creative, loving and supportive friends back there but I just will not subject my daughter to the greater atrocity. My life here kinda sucks outside my family as I have not really made the kind of connections that I did before, i.e. those with the same references as I (also I am getting on in years, now 55) and my work is tedious, physically demanding and at the same time boring as I always made as little money as I possibly could my entire life(I was not really worldly prepared to support a wife and a kid when I arrived here), and as even as a very young child I just did not enjoy the "concept" of money and have always done what I could to avoid the banking industry. My circle of friends for the most part are like-minded and are dearly missed on a daily basis, but I just as I mentioned before, I refuse to subject my kid to the greater abuse and the symptoms of fallen power that are so obvious, especially when looked at from the safety and distance my ex-patism allows. This article and accompanying video say so much of why I cannot or will not go back permanently.

20. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

Well as the USA are becaming sterill too...
    At least the third wolrd makes children...
    But here in Brazil the new births cannot sustain the old ones for retirement (that becames shorter)
    In such a world we are living more, with way less children, but with a lot of health problems...
    Live longer, no health and alone :wow:
    We must adopt the younger in this site :rofl:

21. ...and why I would be a target in the cross hairs of government insanity. I pose no physical threat but that seems not to matter.