It's crap I know. Ill redo it. No more insults needed thanks.

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by Sylenth.Will.Fall, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

Thank you VS, they are kind words indeed.

Never has a truer word been spoken HD. Just think, if everybody followed that approach how much better and happier the world would be.

2. xoso

xoso Kapellmeister

It can get like that here, everyone thinks their king shit at their own thing myself including in certain area's half of us actually work in the music business other's aspire, some just hobbiest. But bullying shouldn't be tolerated but it is on this board quite often. Even constructive critisism will be met by general non-sense and will throw any thread off topic without hopes of ever getting back on.

Honestly, With a lot of people on her your WORSE song has to be better than 80% of songs on here if you dont want shit talked to you. And when they do you have to either retreat or throw the guns out. But it's been like that since the board started and made me glad I never took the moderator job when it started. speaking of I miss Saint don't see him say much anymore.

Anyway, Most are learning, hell everyone is learning so many new things come out everyday that if you don't update single thing you're shit is not as good as it can be. People forget this. People also forget this isn't the 90's and we all use the software for far different uses. Besides that most people don't have the knowledge or ability to convey information to actually help.

I'll be honest I haven't listened just because its not pertanent to the point of the bully problem around here by people who really have nothing to bully people over. But I won't name those names. In the end Learn something more everyday and FUCK them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Cheers Xoso, There are a lot of people's opinion here that I value, (and they can be quite brutal at times, but I'm OK with that because they have taught me a heck of a lot) and yes we have some a**holes too,who are downright nasty for the fun of it, but they have a convenient way of launching themselves into the bin. They can bully all they like, the bin doesn't mind :lmao:

• Like Like x 6
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  4. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

Good for you, that's a great attitude to have.
    We could do with a bit more of that around here, if you know what I mean.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Luka

Luka Platinum Record

@Sylenth.Will.Fall This is good crap my friend. I inked it. As Von said, "it is your mix" I have seen that haters are aplenty on this site. I don't know why moderators allow a member to hit the dislike or disagree button like that. Funny thing is that they only critizise what others do. They post no music. They don't open threads. They just lurking to bitch bout something. Thanks for your music my friend.

6. Luka

Luka Platinum Record

All rise! Judge Dredd has spoken. You are totally right. We need more of that here.

7. Sylenth.Will.Fall

You're very welcome and very nice of you to say so Luka.

8. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

How couldn't we need more people like @Sylenth.Will.Fall?
    Besides musical, attitude and good humor qualities he foretold many years ago the Sylenth VSTI fall with Windows v1803 update.
    So he´s also a seer, how bout that? (I hope prettier than the one in Vikings show)

9. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Prettier ?? :))) Oh no, You aren't hitting on me again are ya :O

10. Seedz

Seedz Rock Star

Nice clean mix moosh :wink:

11. nobodyspecial

nobodyspecial Platinum Record

Great midi file. . what a waste of your time to be honest, but is yours hahah well you did pretty good wasting your time on it.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  12. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Great photo of you as a child. I hope you grew up looking better than that! Still it's your photo, do what you like with it :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  13. nobodyspecial

next i would do. Barbie World if i was you with Barbie Girl. very much in the line of what you do now. oh btw if you can't stand critics then don't invite them with your title. i can't say a masterpiece , right?+. btw your picture is great too , you look so Handsome . =:D

14. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Do you have anything else to add by way of insult? I can tell you are dying to!

15. nobodyspecial

you asked opinion , you got it . so yes i confirm its crap

• List
  16. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Clearly you haven't seen that seer lol

It's useless to say that. To say "best track ever" it's also useless but at least you're not insulting.

17. Luka

Luka Platinum Record

@nobodyspecial how bout you posting some of your tracks for all of us to give you an honest opinion. I gave you those negative ratings based on the way you want about giving your opinion of his music. This is not American Idol . You ain't Simon. Comments like yours discourage other members who at be thinking of posting their music. Put your money where your mouth is. Show us what you can do so well. I'm learning so I can benefit from your expertise. Show me the way to a Platinum Album. @Sylenth.Will.Fall has a thick skin. I would have told u to ....

18. Recoil

Recoil Guest

This is great :disco::boombox:

19. Parasite-B

Parasite-B Platinum Record

Some of the comments on this really fuck me off. We're all here for one reason. We're musicians. Yes, everyone has their opinion as to what they think is good or bad, granted, but there's no reason to be absolute fucking cunts about it. If you don't like, give constructive criticism. Don't tear down something that someone has put so much time and effort into. Where the fuck does that get anyone, apart from bad blood, and shitty comments back and forth? Fuck me, this isn't anywhere near the sort of thing that I'd listen to, but I can appreciate the time, effort and skill that's gone into this. This site is going to the fucking dogs, for real. I used to love this site for the wealth of information, and help you can find on here, but as of late, literally every post disintegrates into mindless bullshit. This guy has spent time doing what he loves doing, and wanted to share it with a group that's meant to be all on the same page, and what the fuck does he get for it? All of you must know how personal music is to ourselves, so why tear someone down for showing their passion?! I could use paragraphs, don't give a fuck. I could swear less, but I don't give a fuck. So sick and tired of all the shit on this site as of late. Don't like my post, mark it up as "nasty", or that you disagree. Again, I do not give a fuck. I've been here for a few years now, posting off and on, but I've definitely been here long enough to see its fall. I can see why many prominent members have jumped ship lately, and I'm only here part-time.

@Sylenth.Will.Fall Though it's not my general style of music, I really love what you've done with the track, It's very nostalgic for me. Captured it very well, to my ears. The mixing and layers of synths work. Keep it up, dude, and thank you for sharing.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. DieM

DieM Rock Star

I think it's a really good mix Sylenth but find the mix just a tad brick walled where it gives me ear fatigue. I reckon it should have less loudness to even the mix out a bit. :)