It is what it is!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Krusk, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Yay! I know, right? Glad I put it up now.
    The brass; the song-within-a-song, etc. Second part was well sampled from.

2. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  3. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Thank you! Always meant to watch this after I watched Moon, but I forgot until now.
    Director Is Bowie's son.

4. itisntreal

itisntreal Guest

Bloodshot 2020

5. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

Dam bro, we 've been digressing for far too long but wth. It is what it is.
    I just love Moon. Sam Rockwell's performance is exemplary. This movie was made on a "shoestring" 5mil budget. I could go on for ages about how many shite movies (and fkn albums for what it's worth) were made with many times that budget and don't even look and/or sound as good. Cinematography, acting, directing, sound and ost are absolutely great on that movie.
    And Source Code is such a nice sci-fi movie as well. Just 2 years after Moon, it's a perfect example of what a proper director would do with a solid script and money thrown at him. You should definitely watch it mate. May i also comment Edge of Tomorrow starring Tom Cruise, borrows heavily on the idea of Source Code and albeit all in all a worse movie (but with much higher production cost, 178mil vs SC's 36 mil) manages to gather a slightly better rating. Fkn explosion and monsters lovers lol.
    Let's not forget D.Jones managed to pull Warcraft (albeit slightly flawed and convoluted imho), and most recently (Netflix's) Mute starring Alexander Starsgard of which i am a keen fan hehehe. He was the only reason i watched all episodes of True Blood a few years back while i was recovering from a severe tennis elbow condition.
    Cheers mate

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  6. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

That's the difference between both directors. And usually between J.Gyllenhaal and T.Cruise.
    GO RAFA!!! ... oops, sorry, hope you got better