It is Time to Shape up or Ship out

Discussion in 'Forum News and Updates' started by TonyG, Apr 26, 2018.

1. TonyG

TonyG Guest

You are right! All you have to do is say : Get out of this thread before I "button" you up!:guru:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2018
  2. Pagurida

Pagurida Producer

Blessed are you! But get up now, my son, I like doing such finger exercises!
    [Omnipotence mode off]
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  3. TonyG

TonyG Guest

In sum, I will say that wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  4. Impressive

Impressive Guest

To be honest my friend, I don't even remember that. The only memories I have of you are pleasant ones. So don't even worry about it. I don't hold onto grudges in life. I've been called pretty much every bad word in the book throughout my life. I'd have a pretty miserable life if I went about it just holding onto things like that. I hold onto the people who are kind. Because that's what matters. I only remember you being a pretty good guy. So consider yourself in good shape. :hug::chilling:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  5. TonyG

TonyG Guest

@glumpers Enjoy your moment of fame up until one of the Mods gets online. Members like you need to be kicked out of this site and your IP blocked.

UPDATE: As expected all it took was for one of the staff members to get on line for @glumper to vanish from our sight. Thank you @Olymoon

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List