Issues with rapidgator and nitroflare downloads

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bassmake, Jun 5, 2024.

1. bassmake

bassmake Member

Hey,

quite sometimes I'm getting more and more frustrated by the download providers that are on the sister site. If I want to download something through the free tier the downloads will stop downloading and add time to the download time. the storage thing is that it's not even sporadic but frequent. I don't know what is wrong but most of the time it happens with both rapidgator and nitroflare.

when i want to download some new release I mostly wait a couple of days until some other website has better links that don't get stuck after downloading fro 1 hour and creeping up to 4 hours until it's downloaded.

3. Danie

Danie Ultrasonic

Most of the the links placed on the sister site are for those who spend money. There is no good solution for poor people. Poor people lose their time and end up getting angry, careworn, seedy and finally labeled mentally ill.

4. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

Have you tried downloading with some other browser, some other app, or other OS? It could be as simple as having too many add-ons, too.

No problems here with Firefox on Debian Linux, aside from the usual getting angry at having to click 123 pictures before being able to download at 2002 speeds. :rofl:

5. PantoCore

PantoCore Member

I don't understand why they don't add clicknupload links. it's fast, simple and no google captcha bullshit.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Danie

Danie Ultrasonic

Good question, but only silent contemplation.

7. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

The problem with clicknupload is the links get taken down too easily and too soon. Shame really. :sad:

8. nottoday@mate

nottoday@mate Newbie

Maybe try free VPN like windscribe 15Gb per month is plenty to D/L plugins
    Btw Clickupload now uses Google captcha

9. mastertone

mastertone Member

I'm not 100% sure but I think for each download from your specific link from a file sharing you get better discount on the premium feature that's why some pots don't allow mirror links ect. Also some links just get taken down. clickupload is good for speed but the best i have come across since zippyshare has died is "qiwi(dot)gg" very fast download speeds and no captcha. Unfortunately every time you mention better methods and file hosters for free users the ones that buy premium just say its not that expensive and you should buy premium (gate keeping of some sort). Thus like the op I just wait for another site to download or I get by without it.

I always felt that the thing about audioz is to share things with people who otherwise wont have access to it for whatever reason. To grow and better the community but unfortunately there are purists who get butt hurt cause they spend cash and you don't and want to force you subtly to do it their way. Perhaps I'm just ignorant as to why some methods are used unwaveringly so.

10. naitguy

naitguy Audiosexual

Pretty much any R2R release, the Rapidgator links don't ever work for me, with Linksnappy. Linksnappy can be a bit flakey though. Other uploaders RG links work, usually though. Not sure what the deal is. No big deal though, because all the KAT ones work fine, at least. It is definitely worth it to buy a debrid account from somewhere like LS, Real-debrid, etc..

11. sisyphus

sisyphus Audiosexual

I only seem to have a problem with Katfile and Rapidgator with my VPN on, or perhaps it could be some adblocker or whatnot.... but a bit of a pita of course...

12. fishnose

fishnose Producer

Rapidgator works fine for me. Very seldom any interruptions or fails.

13. dreamsubstance

dreamsubstance Newbie

Hi , not a free option but for 2,99 $ / month , https://alldebrid.com/ works like a charm with a lot of providers , including rapidgator with full speed

14. Danie

Danie Ultrasonic

I remember there were lots of free leechers for UL , but almost nothing for RG.

15. BXav

BXav Newbie

If they want another site that won't take down content too often, they should look into adding 1fichier.

16. saccamano

saccamano Rock Star

I keep wondering the same thing. The only answer is that there is $$$ changing hands between the site and the "ffs". The most retarded aspect of the entire "ffs" debacle is that there are MULTIPLE references to the same three lame-as-fuck "ffs" in as many postings. I have often wondered why there isn't a truly FREE file storage used that actually gives a user a real chance at getting a DL completed within a reasonable time frame - like Click'Nupload, anonymfile, pixeldrain etc... I also keep wondering how, with all this $$ changing hands with regards to scene content why the groups do not put a stop to this practice since the scene credo is still thus, as far as I know

- "no money is to be made from their releases"...

Luckily for most of us who cannot afford to pay for the content to begin with there are still many avenues available to facilitate the avoidance of such "ffs" b.s. artists who would attempt to profit from selling access to the stuff as well...

Last edited: Jun 6, 2024
  17. Kluster

Kluster Audiosexual

After finding free downloads (especially large files) nearly impossible I finally broke down and hooked up to Debrid-Link.
    No problems since and it's not that expensive if you're downloading lots of large files.

18. Danie

Danie Ultrasonic

There is almost no other way. No free leecher for the servers that publishers upload files to. Paid leechers like Debrid are also particularly suitable for those who download every day, not for people who download once in a while although the things I want are not available on AZ.

19. Djord Emer

Djord Emer Audiosexual

I have issues with large files (like 1GB), it usually downloads up to 90% completion and then it simply fails (and I'm not kidding). I'm trying to download the Vulfpeck Conservatory that was recently released and so far I managed to download just 2 of the 4 files in 5 days lol.

20. Quantised Noise

Quantised Noise Producer

Anything over 1GB I wait for it to turn up on a certain russian direct-download site or the russian torrent site.

Frankly I find the whole 'don't pay for warez.... but pay US for warez via our referral links' quite offensive, but there's always been enough people who think it's just fine.

21. Will Kweks

Will Kweks Platinum Record

For free downloads, use a download manager (likesay JDownloader2) and use retries, you'll get them eventually. Though of course that might mean a while, but what's the rush?

Of course, there's also the torrent reuploads of these, the various debrid services, and the paid memberships to supported direct download sites. It's not like we're at loss for options now, is it?

The price scale varies from free to a few euros a month. The cheapest debrid that I know is 3e/month.