Issues with Kontakt 6.7

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Broccolibeetsit89, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Broccolibeetsit89

Broccolibeetsit89 Newbie

Hi There. I've been trying to solve this issue on my own for the past few weeks, researching, looking through this forum and on google, but nothing seems to help.

Anytime I try to use kontakt 6.7 and 6.7.1 in logic pro 10.4.6 i get the spinning wheel of death and it doesn't't load, logic pro ends up being unresponsive and i have to force quit. On the rare occasion kontakt does successfully load, it will work for a bit and then freeze and then logic pro will quit unexpectedly.

Troubleshooting steps I've tried:

1. Installing different versions of kontakt 6 - 6.5.3 seems to be the only one that consistently worked for a while, but I had to upgrade as some libraries wouldn't work without the newer version of kontakt.
    2. I've tried deleting the kontaktdb2_56 file as some have suggested and restarting, but that doesn't solve anything.
    3. I've also tried installing different versions of logic pro x as well, but that didn't solve anything. I've cleaned my system, looked for malware, deleted a bunch of junk, made sure i have enough space, and still the problem persists.
    4. My computer is not making any load sounds, it loads up and starts fine, no slowness or weirdness there, no error screens, etc.
    5. The same issue happens when I try to load the standalone kontakt version as well, the beach ball/spinning wheel of death gets stick for eternity, and I have to force quit.

I've uploaded 2 screenshots of my iMac computer specs below. Everything else on my computer works fine, it just seems to be kontakt that is causing the issue. I can use any other vst instrument and effect plugin in logic with no problems.

Obviously I am use a cracked version of kontakt, but I've never had issues like this in the past.

Any and all help would be much appreciated, as I no longer know what to do.

Attached Files: