Issue with Schema Dark in latest Kontakt (7.8.1)

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by secretworld, Mar 19, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. secretworld

secretworld Producer

I can no longer edit the sequences in Schema Dark. You enter edit mode by clicking on the colored triangle in the small circle on the main page. But at least here, this does not work anymore with K7.8.1 (both bobdule and portable). The lates version it still works is K7.6.1.
    Anybody notice this? And can anyone with legit Kontakt and Schema Dark check this too? BTW Schema light still works but this one was released for K7.8.
    Oh and it neither works in the R2R version, so I guess it is a Kontakt or Schema bug and not a crack issue.

3. markthedrummer

markthedrummer Newbie

I have exactly the same problem: the 4 edit circles on the main page won't open up. I've tried this with the P2P Schema Dark release as well as the TeamVR's. I've also tried both Kontakt 7.8 and 7.9 (bob dule). Schema Light works as it should.
    Thanks for the info on Kontakt 7.6.1.
    -Mark

4. No Avenger

No Avenger Audiosexual