Issue with Plugin Alliance Complete Bundle with FL 11/12 ( VST Version )

Discussion in 'Software' started by bymastermind, May 1, 2015.

1. bymastermind

bymastermind Newbie

Hey guys,

I have the 2015 r2r release of Plugin alliance complete VST.
    I use fl 12, but noticed the issue is the same in my version of FL 11,

It will let me open 1 instance of each plugin if im lucky,
    But when i try to open 2 of the same regardless of which track fl shows " Something went wrong with the VST plugin - EG " bx shredspread " -
    Please make sure its installed & registered propperly..
    Ive searched the internet and cant find anyone who seems to be having this problem which i find strange..
    My pc is a 8 core 4ghz with 16gb of ram & Ive tried re installing to no avail ..

Can anyone help ?

3. copylefter

copylefter Producer

Which OS you're on? Latest release use a loader, that sounds like a race condition or something not working properly with patch triggers.
    It patch first plugin in memory after instantiation, but doesn't patch instances loaded after the first. Loaders can be tricky and working perfectly on most systems,
    but on some not for some reason. Anyway, there's little you can do I fear, only the cracker who coded the loader can fix it, given that he/she's able to reproduce the problem,
    and it's not easy at all most of the times with similar issues.

Does it happen with all plug-ins or just some specific ones? Does it happen if you load let's say 5-6 different PluginAlliance plugs in a row? Or only at second instance of a specific one?
    You should use previous release for all plug-ins, if you can live without the three new ones added with these latest release.
    Sadly PA added also a shitty packer/wrapper that need a loader to be able to patch the binaries.
    Maybe with next release some issue will be fixed in R2R loaders, or maybe the whole packing algo reversed and unpacked, that would be the best way but not easy at all...

Good luck ! :wink:

4. bymastermind

bymastermind Newbie

Hi copylefter, thanks for your speedy reply :bow:

I guess you've confirmed the reason why I posted this in the first place, I had a feeling it may just be one of those things.
    You win some you lose some.
    But eitherway, I've just given them a try and it seems to be across all the plugins, but it is only when i load more than 1 instance of a specific PA vst.
    If i load a different plugin from the PA collection after getting the error , it will manage to load it ( if it is the first instance of that new plugin. )
    It just cant cope with more than 1 or 2.

Anyhow I will find an older release & keep my fingers crossed :dancing: :wink:

5. MNDSTRM

MNDSTRM Platinum Record

I just loaded 5 VSM-3 plugins in a row in a legit FL 12.0.1 64-bit with no problems. Im using VST3 on Windows 8.1 Pro

6. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

I have issue with it to the newest version is not for Mac yet Lol

7. bymastermind

bymastermind Newbie

It seems to work in x64 version of fl 12, not the x86 which I was used to using.