Issue with AudioZ : Java update spam

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bountykiller, Dec 30, 2013.

1. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

thanks for the screenshot, i've sent a report to my ad-partners and i'm taking ads off until they take that shit away.

please let me know if you still experiencing this problem.

thanks but no party for saints, only hard work *yes*

yes, and there's a lot more to it :sad:

there's been a few reports on autoplay ads in the past and i've always demanded from ad-complany to take them off permanently. please send me a screenshot of that ad.

yeah, i don't understand their politics - this is like 6th time i'm sending them reports on bad ads, i told them i won't stand it, and they still put them there... wtf?
    if this is going to continue, i'll have to look for another partners.

2FingersLydon, thanks for screenshots! I've sent them all.

in this case, unfortunately yes, because banners use JavaScript to load, but disabling JavaScript in your browser is not a way to handle this, you can simply use AdBlock Plus.

it will be possible in the new version of AudioZ,
    but overall it's even more JavaScript dependent, just like any other modern web-site these days.

i'm sorry that you having this bad experience, but you should have known that you can always report these things to me. *yes*

I wouldn't recommend people mess with their hosts file, but if you do it, at least do it manually. I remember i actually showed my own hosts file in a similar topic.