Israel's compassion: WTF.

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Evorax, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

If you're willing to strap on a bomb and kill thousands of innocent people (the most cowardly act there is) you are willing to hide behind women and children. Let's stop acting like we don't live in the 21st century where people can find out what's really going on, the US propaganda machine was powerless against one man leaking the truth in a country like a billion times the size of Israel with a billion times the budget. We're not reading newspapers for our info anymore here. It's like those people that believe that the Holocaust never happened.

2. eksproducer

eksproducer Member

Still doesn't make it right to slay children and women, that's the bottomline here. The Palestinians are actually known for being brave and having courage. But now you label them as cowards...come on cat

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I label anyone a coward that would shed innocent blood for their misguided beliefs. As I've said before there is more than enough blame to go around so let's stop pretending like one side is the saint and the other is the devil. If Israel really wanted to cleanse the Palestinians (hands down the dumbest thing I've ever heard) they could have done it like a century ago. They are stepping up measures because they keep attacking their homeland. I would like to see how you would react if you had to deal with that every day in your house surrounded on all sides by people that want to annihilate you. How do you not understand that these people were just being murdered by the millions not that long ago, it is still fresh in the nation's collective memory. Don't you think that might make you a little tense in that environment? Like I said, it's all too easy to sit here and pretend to know what it's like. People are at each other's throats like animals where they get free warez spoon fed to them day in and day out, imagine in that kind of place. :wow:

4. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

No my friend, I don`t agree with what is happening over there. I wish I knew a way to stop the suffering, the hate, the misery and pain.

All I can do is pray for those hurting.

You have a great one too my friend...... be blessed in which ever way you choose. :hug:

5. eksproducer

eksproducer Member

Didnt your theory stated that god ordered to let all the caacaruss or whatever they were called in that specific area to get killed? You believed in that right? In that case this is only right to you that this is happening because god wanted to according to you right? How can you not agree with that then? Or maybe You agree but you got some humanity in you so its a 50/50 thing in your case

6. Davey Jones

Davey Jones Producer

7. eksproducer

eksproducer Member

You know you may be right about all of the things you just wrote Catalyst, if socalled terrorists would attack my country, i would indeed attack back but i would never...never attack knowing children may get killed during the process. I dont use a scale for what happened in history to balance the numbers of casualties on both sides as fair or not fair...Im talking about how the children in that country are getting affected by this getting traumatized mentally aswell as losing their lives right now..At least show some sympathy for the children..Prevent the children from getting killed..if you do care ofcourse.

8. Davey Jones

Davey Jones Producer

I agree 1000%

9. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

Eksproducer. Brother! I am NOT defined by simple definitions!

Like cat tried to quote what being a Christian IS! C`mon, would YOU be so easily defined, just by an online dictionary quote??? Tut tut!

What God ordered happened some 3,ooo or so years ago! I cannot say whether or not any of the Palestine/Philistines are directly descended from the Nephilim. That is not a call I either care to, or can, make. Is it the will of God that the current Israelis carry out this war against the Arabs that have taken the name of Palestinian`s? Again my friend, I cannot say. Understanding that the vast majority of modern Jews are NOT actually descended from Abraham also makes the claim they claim to have over the land uncertain. Many, like 90%, of modern Jews and in fact Ashkenazi, descended from the Khazar`s. So my friend, I am in NO position to claim to know what is right and what is wrong. I can research and study the history of the peoples as part of my Bible studies. That was why I felt I needed to respond to your posts.

Like I said, I am a very, VERY long way from pious or perfect. I make mistakes, commit sins and generally fook things up on a regular, just like I did tonight.......I misjudged you. For that I apologise Eksproducer. Be blessed my friend. :mates:

10. eksproducer

eksproducer Member

Alright i see.. Thank you and same to you.

11. TwistedCycles

TwistedCycles Member

Israel-Palestine conflict is a shame almost all north countries' citizens suffer from their governments who support the only one real terrorist for 50 yrs : Israel, called too the US number 1 ass licker.

This government practices crimes every day as easy as legally...supported by UN... This world just walk on head, happy are the ignorants. :sad:

12. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Every country commits crimes daily, the UN itself commits them. I mean look at the members: the UK, the US, Russia, China and Australia. If the United States got involved in a completely unnecessary war half a world away for no reason what can be said about Israel? And by the way when the Israeli's fire they actually do warning shots, who the fuck even does that in a war? Definitely not Hamas.

13. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

According to your comment, I'm not sure you understood what you were reading.

14. eksproducer

eksproducer Member

You can give me all the shit you want still doesn't justify these children and women's deaths. Even if Hamas "wouldnt tell its civillians there are attacks going on or supposedly force them into their home" I refuse to have any sympathy for that disgusting shit and these child murderers it makes me wanna puke. So i didn't even proofread it but i got the message i'm not stupid. You know you guys are Pro-israel and there is nothing wrong with that but atleast you guys could admit that these killings these children and women go trough are horrible but everything Israel is doing has a excuse according to you guys. It is said that Israel is violating all aspects of International Law So whatever...I'm done. And you didnt even answer this question: "And what about the bombings of the water supply recources. and energy central for electricity?? Aswell as preventing the palestinians from receiving consumptions,food and construction tools? Defence huh" Nobody answered that question because there is no Answer to that question. This shit is kinda pissing me off so i'm done here have a great one audiosexers

15. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

I can refer you to my 1st post of this thread as a partial answer to your questions.

By the way you too didn't answer my questions but it doesn't matter anymore, I'm not here to educate/convince you, don't worry.

I can't be neutral in this conflict since I live in Israel, despite that I tried to refer you to some Wiki material which I hoped would have been more objective and provided you with a different way of thought.

It didn't work out, sorry for that and good luck.

16. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

Israel and Palestine, an animated introduction

17. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict

18. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I'm sure people will find something to say about that last video but it's the truth. People are just too blind in their hate to see that. I feel that this hatred is woven into the fabric of many countries throughout the world today being fueled by bullshit propaganda. Jews are just a convenient scapegoat and are held to ridiculous standards that no other country would ever be expected to live up to.

19. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

That first video is like: hey but there's a new coalition of people that have never been to the Middle East, haven't even done anything in their own community or personal life and have no idea what they're talking about thinking they know what's best in another country in which a dynamic is playing out that they couldn't possibly imagine. Now you too can join this movement of armchair philosophers. :bleh:

20. chopin4525

chopin4525 Producer

To me the best example of how to settle things is offered once again by music: check out the West-Eastern Divan Orchestra as a very concrete example of what reasonable people (no matter where they come from) can achieve if they truly want it with all their beings.
    Here they all play side by side and defeat stupid things like cultural-religious hate and taboos like performing Wagner in Israel. Is it really that difficult? No.