Israel's compassion: WTF.

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Evorax, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

It's just me or this Netanyahu really doesn't deserve his job at all? :snuffy:

"...to maximize the number of civilian casualties".... What the hell... :snuffy:

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Anyone in any political office doesn't deserve their position. Who gets into politics? Scumbags that's who.

4. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

Yes, but the way he thinks is ridiculous. :sad:

5. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

I actually found out the video was fake. :snuffy:

This was the real video:

It was too absurd to be real anyway, for a guy like him to make such statements. Also if it would've been true, all the press would've went crazy and you would've see it everywhere on the news.

I see people really loves to ignite the fire between those countries. Whoever did this should've known that he couldn't bring anything good in order to tame the conflict. They actually "throw fuel on the fire" with it.

6. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

Edited. Vulgar editing, obviously. Don't believe everything on the internet.

Here is the raw footage:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kESofugofMI

"Imagine all the people..."

edit: Evorax beat me to it.

7. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

And people want to talk about Israeli propaganda. Get the fuck outta here. :rofl:

8. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

it's from a ducth tv show de wereld draait door,
    talking about civilian casualties, I think it is as much hamas his fault as it is israeli

9. boomoperator

boomoperator Rock Star

This is outrageously.. good.

Cause this is what that man really thinks, and DOES -
    Proof: http://presstv.com/detail/2014/07/30/373429/us-slams-israels-shelling-of-un-school/

..and everyone 's too afraid to confront him with.

But since this place is about audio & sex rather than politics, the only thing I can do is ban all Waves software, a product from over there.

By the way, this is an episode of LuckyTV, a daily one minute creative edit of the newsmedia on primetime Dutch TV, watched by millions.
    Here's another priceless one, Spoiler alert, could be sensitive to Catholics:
    [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN0481ZNM7k[/media]

Almost makes you think I live in a free country..

10. smoothripple

smoothripple Kapellmeister

One more great example...

Who the fuck can you trust? Only those who we refer to as 'us'.

11. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

In the old testament was an eye for an eye...
    But Israel surpasses it...
    Now its an eye for 2 eyes... And soon other parte of the body. :wow:
    The fact Is that USA Only tolerates Israel because its the only friend there. :hug:
    Believe or they called Brazil a political dworf :(

12. dim_triad

dim_triad Producer

the only possible existence of a political official (or potential official) that still acts in accordance with a conscience (let alone still having one intact) might... be someone that is running for the 1st time at the municipal level... but even then, probably not... heck, If they were in it since High School, they're most likely already moral turds.

13. Davey Jones

Davey Jones Producer

Religion: the biggest gimmick of the world. Responsible for false living and atrocities throughout history. Both sides playing roles in their slow demise.

14. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I agree with you but religion doesn't really have as much to do with it as you think. Israel is predominantly a secular nation and so is Palestine. Really it's all over a land dispute. Israel has been expanding its borders into Palestine (they say for security purposes) and both peoples claim Jerusalem as theirs making any kind of solution (one or two state) impossible. As usual people can't find a way to coexist, humanity's problem since day one. People can't even do it on a forum half the time, what makes us think they can do it in the real world. :(

15. halcyo

halcyo Newbie

Well said!

16. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Israel could take out Gaza in 10 minutes and the rest of their enemies shortly thereafter...should they be the real aggressors.

Don't kid urslves.

17. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

One Reason
    Sure they could but there would be repercussions for such an act and it wouldn't look good on the world stage. I somewhat agree with you but at the same time I can't say that Israel is in the right. They have expanded their territory and say it's for security purposes which would be understandable if not for the settlers. I think both sides are responsible for perpetuating the conflict and there doesn't seem to be a solution in sight. It's easy for us to sit here and debate this but it's likely most of us don't even live near that region and couldn't possibly imagine what it's like there.

18. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

All the same.. id rather live with an Israeli family then a Hamas one.

The human toll in Gaza is extremely unfortunate, but I put it all at the door of Hamas.

For me.. there is no moral equivalency here.. none.

Night and day..

IMO

19. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I agree, I actually made that point the other day when people were criticizing Israel and making it seem like everyone is some angel and terrorists aren't trying to shoot rockets, explode bombs and dig tunnels ready to murder everyone in their path. It's easy to say Israel is the aggressor because they have more of a military force. If Hamas had that amount of military force they would kill every person there.

20. beatmagnus

beatmagnus Guest

I try not to get into these conversations but I must say that Hamas wants everyone to think its about a land dispute but in 1948 the disputed land was going to be given to the Palestinian refugees but the Arab nations rejected the deal and immediately attacked Israel. If it was really about land then the ordeal should have been resolved but it doesn't seem to be about land so much as the annihilation of Israel (religious beef). Israel has pulled out and doesn't seem to be moving in on any more of their land. Arab nations have been said to not allow Palestinian refugees asylum so that they can use that land as the fuel for their propaganda, just like how they use their civilians as shield. K sorry I will go back to thinking about music now...

21. eksproducer

eksproducer Member

Guys whatever this has caused or whoever fault this is, what matters to me the most is the numbers of innocent casualties...they killed little children who wouldn't hurt a fly and they killed elderly people aswell as women...(with the intention to do so) I just wanna know why the media/politics/the ones in certain positions dont talk about that? They dont mourn these children nor are they disgusted by these killings..Imho they should put emphasis on the loss of the people..I havent seen that yet??? If a school gets shot up in the western community the whole world is turned upside down and everyone is going crazy....If you bomb a school in Palestine its self defence...these are the double standarts...You dont kill children and you dont hurt children No matter what or where they come from!! That is one of the principles a man should live by...and if you choose to slay babies and children you deserve a double barrel to your face...fuck hamas and idf and all that shit...For me its about the children..Wether it's the children from Israel Or Palestine....