Is vstbase.net a scam

Discussion in 'Software' started by JackRX, Jul 9, 2018.

1. JackRX

JackRX Noisemaker

has anyone paid the 20 to get VIP membership there?

3. Infidel

Infidel Producer

never heard of it.

4. willdathrill

willdathrill Producer

from what i can tell. its the same stuff someone is charging to dwnload when you can get it fom sister site. save ur 20.00 and buy a premium account to be able to dwnload from sister site :winker::like::welcome: if u dont have one

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. DJK

DJK Rock Star

lol, why would you pay to dl crack software, these sites are just scammers making money from warez, another site vstclub do the same, they are mainly russians who open theses sites, stay away, do you not get what you need here for free?

6. 11Fletcher

11Fletcher Platinum Record

Best Answer
    I have the VIP access, I remember taking it because it was the only place where some Spitfire bank were still available.

So no, doesn't seems to be a scam, but all you can find there is generaly on the sister site before (with even more stuff). The only difference that can be is that they don't seems to delete stuff because of copyright request, or maybe it's just because they're less "famous" so they're not reach by the anti-piracy team (or whatever that job is call)

7. DJK

DJK Rock Star

thats a good point, the VIP might be a way of keeping spies out, but i would not pay because its crack software that is available all over the net

8. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

Yes, indeed.

9. JackRX

JackRX Noisemaker

yeah, i have rapidgator, but some things are available there that aren't available anywhere else