Is this guy a genius or what?

Discussion in 'humor' started by hackerz4life, May 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

Putting aside data collection. I think that by now a lot of people have realized that social media, especially tiktok and other influencer shit that sets you on a path of potentially fucking your life up through challenge participation is toxic.

Especially those that have participated in them already. Putting Gorilla Glue in your hair is one thing but some of these people are killing others through these challenges. Which is very dark.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  2. Free Agent

Free Agent Platinum Record

I don't see anything that relates to be genius.

I would not even call it humour.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  3. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

It's one of those "entertaining for 19 year old kid videos who have a laptop and produce on the side of classic WoW servers" is the way I read it. There was a point in my life that I liked content like this too which was bordering on cheesy but not necessarily a bad kind of cheesy.

I'd rather have this dude making an 80s exercise video with samples than him doing the "send your neighbor to heaven challenge" on tiktok then scream "bloody mary 3 times" so the bartender will be right back with that drink you keep trying to fucking order video. Like you can't already see I'm serving someone already, fuckin Tik'taholics!

Where are the days that fuckers wanted to just hang out and bum dime bags off each other while arguing over which is the best Nirvana song like they aren't composed of the same 3 chords for albums on end?

Surely that's better than looking like Marilyn Manson trying to suck your own dick out in the Starbucks cafe patio space from far away trying to reply to that Twatter message while you're out with friends again.

Just wood peck your own fuckin' dicks right off already so there's nothing to see here, we'd like to all return back to normal life. Pipe dreams all around for everybody!

Last edited: May 14, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Maybe mistaken? :yes:
    No, brother. I think he just promotes whatever they throw at him.
    Watch even one other video of his...
    It seems you made a huge assumption from one experience, and then projected it on others...
    Perhaps you only see what you want to see. Surface appearance.
    "Hmmmmm".
    As you were.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

Cumb, as you are.
    As you were.
    As I want you to be.
    AS friend, AS friend.

Now that's what I'm fuckin' talkin' 'bout! Bring back the good old times of figuring out how to play this song by accident on your first week of holding a guitar in your hands.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  6. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

foster you filthy troll, you still keep feeding and circling around putrefaction just like maggots..

Last edited: May 15, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

You got me curious, since you seem to claim a “higher level” of musicality than these meme-like snippets, would it be possible to hear something you produce?

8. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

He can have the musical appreciation and the knowledge to know that this is simple to 'achieve' and it woudn't matter if his music was any worse sonically, commercially etc than this.
    Almost impossible it can be. I'm not saying I don't appreciate it it for what it is, and it is a bit of fun I suppose. And I'm glad it's worked for him in regards his advertising work.
    But schmaltz is the bit we throw away, yeah?
    I'd rather listen to Sigue Sigue Sputnik than this!
    AND I don't even know why I chose them!

Imo, in response to the thread title in context of the video, the word Genius it's self be like: :suicide:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  9. JMOUTTON

JMOUTTON Audiosexual

Paper
    The magnetic compass
    Gunpowder / fireworks
    Printing ( block printing and movable type)
    Color printing (CYMK)
    Silk screening
    The blast furnace
    Paper money
    Central banking
    The stern rudder for ships
    The first 24 hour mechanical clock (water powered)
    The metal chain drive
    Sericulture (silk)
    The orange (mandarin)
    Cabbage
    Domesticated rice cultivation
    Flooded field cultivation (paddy farming)
    The plow
    Iron plows
    The bell - clapper type pottery bells
    The wooden coffin
    The poleaxe
    Deep water wells and well drilling
    The fired brick
    Lacquer
    The rowing oar
    Fired pottery
    Porcelain - they don’t call it a china set because it came from Belgium.
    The belt buckle
    The modern tooth brush
    Bulkhead vessel design
    The carriage
    Cast Iron
    Chrome based metallurgy and alloys
    Exams and licensing for professionals (civil service exams and degrees in legalism were required to perform those functions)
    Steel
    Coal furnaces
    Contour canals and lifting locks
    The crossbow
    Dental fillings
    Domino tiles
    The draw loom
    Ephedrine
    Gas listing
    Horse / Ox collars and harnesses
    Tea
    Wheelbarrow
    E-ciggs
    Bovine bases insulin
    Stem cell therapies
    The seismograph
    Iron banded wheel

I am sure there is more, also if you expand the range just a little bit to include the Sino-turkic central plains the list gets out of control.

You have internet and search engine stop trolling. I know you just want attention, just ask for it. People will be more than happy to shoot the shit with you without you having to resort to stereotypical bigotry.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  10. Paul Pi

Paul Pi Audiosexual

Casual moronity like this proves that you are in no way superior to those you ignorantly patronise. There's no excuse really, but i'll make it easy for you to catch up on what you ought to already know:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_culture

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. hackerz4life

hackerz4life Audiosexual

Ok, you post so much inconsistent blabber all around this forum. Take a pill and cool off your bipolar brains.

There are four people here claiming some sort of moral and intellectual superiority.
    I dont know whats their point, that they are the cool side of this forum and that we are lucky to have them here?

One of them ( Roject) came here to this thread spamming like a 5 year old "he is Gay" etc, wouldnt stop so his posts got deleted.

Then Smoove Grooves, Nyamer and Stevie, the famously smart individuals of AS, came to claim their moral and intellectual superiority as well.

Usually i dont judge a book by its cover, but when a grown man ( roject) uses avatars of underage girls...whats next a pedophile lecturing me on a how to raise a child?

Right here is a fine example of dumb keyboard warriors grouping together and insulting anyone and everyone in the safety of their rooms.

I dont consider myself anything special, but even my boring self has a comment to like ratio of 2:1 and i dont even try, while these supposedly highly entertaining stand up comedians and highly valuable individuals of AS have a rating of "people do not give a flying fuck what you post".

As @EddieXx said, start posting some of your stuff if you are trying to prove a point or take your prescription pills, you are boring us.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  12. phumb-reh

phumb-reh Guest

Agreed (mostly).

If you don't like something there's no need to somehow make it a universal opinion shared by all (for self-validation? dunno.)

How about just skip it and post something you like instead?

Ok, I've gone full off-topic and meta here so I'll follow my own advice and bail out.

13. Prendergast

Prendergast Producer

That's easy: Jackie Chan !

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Stevie Dude

Stevie Dude Audiosexual

I think 99% of the sound design community will agree with me, that it's just simply the basic of the basics. Most of them rather not say anything because they think it will hurt you. Well, they are probably right isn't it ?

the main issue is discrimination, where is it ? I personally grew up with people that been calling people gay and we all know we are just kidding, we never discriminate, or double standard to these people based on what's their sexual orientation, anything inside their pants, "that is so gay".. "he is gay" kinda have a lot of other meanings. It never really mean what you think it is these days, with all the PC culture bullshit. Again as long as there is no discrimination involved, I don't see anything wrong, just some hurt child. Plus, I don't think Roject is a homophobic person.

I didn't, I never agree with this, you are just picking up pieces and sort it to what you like to see. So judgemental.

awh, nobody is saying you are stupid or anything, but the bar is really high out there, it seems like you haven't really been "out there". Learning and learning the right way have different outcomes, it is just sad calling people doing basic stuff genius. You are the insecure one here thinking everybody here is so motivated to put you down.

dude, stop being judgemental. a lot of people do that. it has nothing to do with personality or anything, it's just avatar. how bout you ? no avatar at all, so are you trying to prove that you are "nothing", "not important", "just particles" or whatever. no, and nobody give a f. I personally like his previous avatar TBH, but I respect his choice. :p

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. Stevie Dude

Stevie Dude Audiosexual

nice try FBI, not today I guess.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  16. Stevie Dude

Stevie Dude Audiosexual

and I'm about to do the same, this is getting stupid and non productive, i'm in a middle of work and paused for this shit. zzz

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. hackerz4life

hackerz4life Audiosexual

Nope. Grown men using underage girls as avatars is not nearly normal, nor a norm.
    In the old days of internet these individuals would be called out for what they are, sick.

18. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

I'm impressed with some members seriously speaking about people wasting time on TikTok while spending their time in humour section giving life lessons and going completely off topic.
    Ain't that a paradox?

Anyways, that's not going anywhere so it's closed.

19. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Again, trolling ... You had your chance Foster.

20. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

If this is what you had to say, you shouldn't have used sexual orientation contemptuously, as it was of no use for your arguments.
    I left your in topic comments and only took out comments related to a fight that started because of your disrespect.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List