Is this FL Studio 20.8.3 screenshot crack real?

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by flguy, Aug 3, 2021.

1. flguy

flguy Ultrasonic

Someone on the sister site claims to have cracked it. I'm not sure if it's possible to edit data to make it look cracked or not.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
  3. kh_minusone

kh_minusone Guest

It'll be real when you see a release on the sister site or the Russian tracker. I mean, it could be real, but it's not hard to fake a screenshot with Photoshop or GIMP, especially when FL Studio ships with its font installation files, and then just take a pic with your phone.

Also, I personally have never seen "CRACKED BY (cracker name here)" on an FL Studio crack. It's a bit odd... From what I've seen, it should just read "FL Studio is unlocked and registered to" followed by the cracker's name or just a blank space. Notice how the spacing in the phrase "CRACKED BY" differs from the rest of the text, also.

I don't know. Again, they could be telling the truth but unless you see an actual release, then...

Also, Image-Line is not such a bad company. Purchasing the DAW is very much worth it for the free lifetime updates. Some of its stock instruments are really good too (Harmor & Sytrus for instance).

4. clone

clone Audiosexual

it's only worth an expensive "lifetime" license if you plan to never outgrow it. The basic 99$ version (that is often free with devices like the Akai Fire and some entry-level audio interfaces/keyboard controllers) is adequate enough if you use another DAW along side of it to handle bounced audio. If you like the whole internal workflow of FL for your beat making, something like Reaper would be ideal to handle your bounces/stems to get around most of the restrictions in the less expensive versions. The additional content in the expensive versions can be great for a beginner, but is easily replaced by other products where you may find more value.

5. breadd

breadd Kapellmeister

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • List
  6. kh_minusone

kh_minusone Guest

7. 5xq

5xq Ultrasonic

I also found this Image

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

its very hard to fake smartphone taking screenshots, bcs you have to fix coloring, the angle-perspective, which take some time to look real, you have rly to match the angle perfect, since it is not perfect perpendicular shot, so x and y coordinates could also add distortion.

And i dont see any tempering here, so could be real.

on the other hand, this could be a screenshot which is just screenshoted with a smartphone, this on the other hand could be very easy, since we cant see a moving and full FL, only a very reduced part of the playlist with the about screen.

Anyway, if you are a hardcore FL user, it is the best the buy it. Signature Edition is very cheap and you get lifetime updates a steal. Support is very fast and the IL team is just awsome. So why wait on a freaking crack/patch from a shady releaser? (unless its r4e, r2r or some1 we already know ...)

9. Talula

Talula Rock Star

yes, it's possible.
    any resources inside compiled binary files can be modified with some reverse engineering skills and few little application. but it will be changed letters in software window and not a cracked software anyway.

10. Flare

Flare Kapellmeister

This is real, I have the files sent to me. Did I test it? No. Will I test it? No.

What it looks to be is it has a stolen or bought reg key and the FLEngine dll is patched to either accept it or show that it was "cracked", then you add some entries to your firewall/hosts file so it doesn't connect to image line.

So it's just like all the other 20.8 cracks that have been going around, patched & reg key that will be terminated once image line finds out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  11. Tamil Boi

Tamil Boi Ultrasonic

This is already out on sister site

12. Talula

Talula Rock Star

so I just want to see screenshot with "about" window to understand:
    is an image from first message was a "photoshop" fake? or someone really modified binary files for one word - "cracked"??? =)))

13. Tamil Boi

Tamil Boi Ultrasonic

This is not fake.

14. Talula

Talula Rock Star

I saw that fl studio was posted today at sister site.
    my question is about "cracked" label in the fl studio "about" window =)

15. itisntreal

itisntreal Guest

With reg so why dont you just download the trail from flstudio.com and try the reg from the posted flstudio on sister site

16. 5xq

5xq Ultrasonic

Cuz Image-Line will block it/not work

17. Flare

Flare Kapellmeister

This "crack" shown in the screenshot above and the one on the sister site are completely different releases but they both use the same method

18. Prendergast

Prendergast Producer

Don't wanna sound dumb, but as long as your audio-pc is completely offline,
    this release (the one from the sisi) should work, right?
    I think someone said so in the comments.
    Or do you have to be online to register/check the key after install?

19. flguy

flguy Ultrasonic

I saw many people on this sister site having issues with the trial popping up. Just block the FL.exe you launch the program with Windows firewall and you should be good. Works perfectly for me :thumbsup:.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
  20. Tamil Boi

Tamil Boi Ultrasonic

Oh okay

21. itisntreal

itisntreal Guest

It's not a crack it is just a reg file