Is this called track?

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by foster911, Jul 22, 2017.

1. solo83

solo83 Platinum Record

Imagine being stuck on an elevator and having to pee really, really bad. Then in a moment of irony a song came on that matched the mood of your urgency to piss. This would be that song.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

Oh Foster!

Why is it whenever you post anything I feel like you turn me into an X- Factor Judge who desperately wants to be able to say something nice about the performance?

I do enjoy your attitude towards your music though!

3. TW

TW Guest

If i understand you correct here, you are saying you found out that differnt music parts/ songs/intrumesnts are compatible with other parts/songs/ intruments if they are in the same scale? And that rythm, melodie and chords are interacting with each other or are even interchangable? Now you are on the right way to become famouse Foster!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2017
  4. sardoumichel

sardoumichel Member

OMG your comment is just perfect !!!!! hahahahhahaha ROFL

5. foster911

foster911 Guest

Yes! not only on the same scale but simultaneously on different scales too in a single track. Of course this kind of key changing is not so appropriate for electronic music.

6. foster911

foster911 Guest

After a few hours of producing, I always encounter "growing complexity" and "mixing problem". I don't think you can find any audio engineer on the planet that would be able to solve those problems for me, like this one (I could make variations in the phrases or make other ones or even more strong melodies but I withdrew from doing them just for showing the problems):

Electronic music without drums, If you could find any empty space for drums in this snippet call 911.:rofl:

7. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Use a bit of compression to duck other instruments out the way at point of impact?

8. Peter Krav

Peter Krav Producer

You should leave room for the drums before even creating (midi files)! Unless you don't want drums in your track. Problem solved!!! You created this problem by composing it wrong from the beginning! You can still fix it in (arrangement) but dont' make your life complicated, start over! No need to call 911

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  9. Vader

Vader Platinum Record

My ears are bleeding...

Thank you!!!!

10. nastybobby

nastybobby Kapellmeister

The track reminds me of the theme music to the films the teachers made me sit through at school. Add some wow and flutter, degrade the quality a bit and add an authoritative, booming voice exclaiming: 'THIS IS CHEMISTRY!!!' and you're onto a winner!

11. foster911

foster911 Guest

I think I should reduce the number of instruments and also EQ them very strictly. My method of stuffing materials vertically occupies all the capacity of the track. Otherwise processing the dynamic characteristics of the fat signal would not help much.
    I think I'm approaching my goals because music without different functions is not my intention.:bleh:

12. foster911

foster911 Guest

Does anyone know how we can define a specific role for any instrument in our music?

I usually deal with the selection of sounds that all of them fit together but from the personality view, is it possible to say that this instrument in this point should be used for this particular task and that instrument for other tasks?

Assume the instruments are the people in the society. Every person has its own place and also is supposed to play a specific role (for example an engineer). Is such making and bearing resemblance between the humans' roles and instruments' roles a logical attitude?

13. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Yes, add butter to the roll.

I'm sorry, <<hangs head in shame!!

14. Peter Krav

Peter Krav Producer

@foster911 Dude i tried to help you once but you refused! If you really need help and not trolling, pm me!

15. foster911

foster911 Guest

My pleasure my friend!:mates:
    My works intuitively are beautiful but my fans here expect something presentative. For converting intuition into presentation, absolutely I'd pester you if you don't mind.:bleh: