Is there anyway to search for a file uploaded to zippyshare.com.

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by Remedial, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Remedial

Remedial Newbie

I know this one may be out of the way for most folks since uploaded and rapidgator are the lay of the land round these parts, but, here goes anyway:

So, I came upon a REALLY huge library that was split into numerous parts (426 exactly) and then uploaded to the same amount of zippyshare links. Now, from what I can tell, said links are still live BUT, the safelinking page that hosted all of these links has now died.

Is there anyway that I could, since I know the filenames for all of the remaining files that I need, search for the zippyshare links housing said files?

I've tried google, but I'm guessing google is no longer producing zippyshare links in its searches. Then I tried some of these websites that "claim" to be zippyshare search engines, but, as expected, no worked.

So, does anyone know of any sites or methods I could use to find the remaining stragglers that I need?

Thanks, if possible.

3. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

Search keyword: filename..?

4. webhead

webhead Audiosexual

Use duckduckgo.com
    Then you can search as:
    Code:
    filename site:zippyshare.com

5. ismoz

ismoz Newbie

6. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Hi, thanks for reviving a 5.5 year old thread, :winker: but the free version (which is used mostly) is only a temporary hoster, so all files are gone (I think after a month or so).

And, of course, welcome the THE forum.

7. clone

clone Audiosexual

I think if I saw a release in 426 parts I would find another way to download the whole thing in a one-shot download. any other way.

Also, if you can find the release on a torrent tracker; depending on your BitTorrent client you can select/deselect individual files from the torrent to download. So you could get just the files you need and not have to re-download the whole thing.