is there a way to download with Real Debrid?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by behelit, May 23, 2024.

1. behelit

behelit Noisemaker

i saw some people talking about it on some stuff i was looking at

3. macros mk2

macros mk2 Platinum Record

? i mean yeah it's legit you sign up for it drop links from rapidgator or whatnot in there and they download hella fast.

4. behelit

behelit Noisemaker

ty for the reply . so if i open a link to a file i would like to download. if there is a rapidgator link. for download. there is an option in the rapidgator website to link with real debrid?

5. macros mk2

macros mk2 Platinum Record

no just copy and paste the link you want into the field real debrid gives you to do that in after you sign up

6. wuzzle

wuzzle Platinum Record

Lesser Galactic Co-ordinates: Earth (0.0.0)
    You can also enter your account info for realdebrid in a download tool like say JDownloader 2 and automate a batch of files.

7. DWUW

DWUW Noisemaker

JDownloader help has a description how to set JD up so that lets say rapidgator links you copied into JD are downloaded with RD. Its easily done and works fine.
    Another way to download with RD without going into your account is with the real debris firefox add-on. In your RD accout you will find a link to download this. After installing you will find it in the firefox toolbar. Its quite easy to understand how it works.

8. Krypton85

Krypton85 Ultrasonic

Different methods here:

a) Open the webseite "www.real-debrid.com" -> make an account, choose a payment plan which makes you a premium user -> copy one ore more links from a hoster that real-debrid supports (ex. rapidgator) into the "downloads" textfield -> click on download -> done!

b) Use a browser extension that can send links directly to real-debrid and download those links this way (google for more information on that topic)

c) Use JDownloader2 -> configure the hoster plugin for real-debrid via settings (stores your account information) -> copy links to clipboard -> JDownloader recognizes links and you can download them right away

d) Buy stuff and use the developers links to download directly from their severs! ;-)