Is there a thing like a Discord server for topics concerning AudioSEX?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Hoppe, Jan 8, 2019.

1. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

@ward0 Mate, this is not KVR. Most of the people are really friendly here. Now there's always weed in any garden... but not much weed here. Except real weed. If you know what I mean. :rofl:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Hoppe

Hoppe Kapellmeister

Yea, maybe it was just a few threads and I got a bad impression, my bad :yes:

3. kostovas

kostovas Kapellmeister

I have created a personal Discord server where when something gets posted on the sister-site it is also posted on the discord server.

I find it easier when I am on my phone to check the new releases there(on discord) than to open chrome(my phone is a bit slow with chrome). Then I when I see something that I like I will open it.

I also have notifications from audiosex but they don't work properly and are not implemented for all sub-forums.

There is no chat ability, I just use it instead of an RSS feed.

https://discord.gg/vqBST5R

PS, If any admins would like to take full control of the server, I would be happy to give it to them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  4. MaXe

MaXe Kapellmeister

I've already created a channel and it has more members. Tell your friends to join so the community can grow with faster rate.
    Here you go: https://discord.gg/YSm9MNa

5. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

You can't get rid completely of the "elitist" ones, but AFAIK this forum is one of the best in that sense. Very friendly people here.

6. kostovas

kostovas Kapellmeister

Oh that's great, I joined :-P.
    My server is just an RSS feed on Discord no chatting.

I feel that if we start discussing things on discord then what is the point of the forum?
    Just keep that in mind and try to talk most things on the forums because this is how some times misunderstandings might happen.

Also I believe it is possible to have the forum chat on discord and vice-versa.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  7. Hoppe

Hoppe Kapellmeister

If the Discord server grows and the admins like the idea, it's possible to integrate the Discord feed into the website homepage. Not requesting, just saying it's possible :rofl:

8. kostovas

kostovas Kapellmeister

Yeah, that would be great. I use discord for Work, family, gaming...and more other things. I try to avoid using chrome as much as possible :-P.

9. MaXe

MaXe Kapellmeister

The community is growing. We have strict policy to ask good questions on forum by the way.