Is there a software solution for multiple music streaming platforms?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Bunford, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

I have previously tried different options and ultimately ditched Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal and Dezzer, choosing to stick with Google Music. It got me thinking though. Is there a software solution out there that kind of acts as an aggregator for the different platforms? For example, a software that has a nice, clean interface, but I can log into my Google Music account as well as my other accounts to get the most out of it. It would be nice to have something that could then treat all your accounts as if it's all one music library.

Just wondering if something like this existed that I hadn't stumbled across?!?!

3. Bokula

Bokula Member

Distrokid?

4. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Nooooo. That’s a distributor for when you wanna sell your music.

I am talking in terms of just music consumption and listening.

5. filtersweep

filtersweep Platinum Record

6. ThrashHead

ThrashHead Platinum Record

I know this isn't what you're looking for or for streaming services, but RadioMaximus is a pretty cool software for internet radio. It's already on audioz.