Is Rap Criminogenic?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by black.afrika.zulu.x, Sep 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black.afrika.zulu.x

black.afrika.zulu.x Platinum Record

So, you're saying the guy should have hired better lawyers.

Tell me, do you think the O.J. trial's jury composition had something to do with getting him off? The prosecution didn't complain, therefore, justice was served.
    smh

2. statik

statik Audiosexual

3. genophyte

genophyte Producer

hes also currently a real-estate agent who has a youtube channel that touches on many subjects

social justice warrior , neo hipster ,3rd-4th wave feminist who virtue signals in a constant state of outrage ,person who maintains morale superiority through usage of social justice...i could go on
    but the larger question is how do you not know or have not seen the usage of "sjw" on the internet the last 3 years?

from what i gather you make hip hop/rap beats so in general that would mean you are at least somewhat in tune with blackpeopletwitter or at least reposted screenshots from it or at the bare minimum parts of reddit.

out of curiosity..are you from america?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  4. ICWC

ICWC Guest

5. TonyG

TonyG Guest

I did not say that. You said it. You are twisting what I said. His attorneys' abilities were not even mentioned in my comment. My comment was directed to the professor's misleading statements regarding the composition of the jury. Whether you like it or not, it is what it is. As to your comment regarding The Juice I must say is that you are wrong. The prosecution did complain during the 3-week-long jury selection process. Indeed, each side accused the other of racial bias, appealing to Judge Ito to refuse certain challenges. The judge did not refuse any challenge. In regard to your question on jury composition, my answer is "yes". Obviously The Juice lawyers picked the right jury for their client. The composition of a jury only comes into play when you are on the loser's side.

6. black.afrika.zulu.x

Is this some sort of virus?
    [​IMG] :dont:

7. blaqmatic

blaqmatic Platinum Record

You are too funny she she or her her whatever your name is. I came here for the topic unlike you. You still haven't
    Tell me her...Why are you still trolling people here with nothing to offer? I think you are the "Cat". And why hasn't @Olymoon taken down your nonsense as he has others?

@TonyG...You're delusional if you think in America that an All White jury was not biased on any case referring to a Black rapper and violent
    Lyrics? So that Professor is right in her assumptions. That was her opinion. And one that rings so true in America.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

I thought you'd be thrilled to see your name in lights.. with all your "nasty" flying... you're proud of it ain't ya ?

OJ got off.. it evens out.. :hillbilly:

Police in any country will take any opportunity to charge you when they stop you .. and it crosses all races..
    but to acknowledge that would interfere with the desperate need of some groups
    to piss and moan about their eternal victimhood being co-opted (it's " cultural appropriation" doncha know !! ).
    sound like anyone you know @blaqmatic ? :hahaha: ( don't worry I didn't really think so )

I am so proud of myself when I manage to stay on topic.. in a "troll thread"

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. black.afrika.zulu.x

10. black.afrika.zulu.x

Do you deny the Holocaust?

11. blaqmatic

Thats just it...lol. Even now your only half way on topic. :rofl:

Lastly I see you really can't comprehend what it's like to be Black/Hispanic in America or what a history of racial bigotry and bias really
    means even to this day. But then again, how could you...That is above your pay grade right! :guru:

12. TonyG

TonyG Guest

[QUOTE="blaqmatic, post: 353902, member: 1405"

@TonyG...You're delusional if you think in America that an All White jury was not biased on any case referring to a Black rapper and violent Lyrics? So that Professor is right in her assumptions. That was her opinion. And one that rings so true in America.[/QUOTE]

Delusional? Facts are facts. The jury composition issue was not raised on appeal. That is all I said. When and where did I say that racial discrimination does not affect trials in America? Do me a favor, don't put words in my mouth and keep me out of all that black and white shit that is going on this thread.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. black.afrika.zulu.x

*sigh*

Is Rap Criminogenic?

14. blaqmatic

Wrong again tony, you don't even remember your words you just wrote? Lol. You stated the Professor was misleading. Then you went on to
    the case. She wasn't. She gave us insight as to why she believed he got convicted and she was right. It's all about race.

That being stated..Don't you ever cuss at me again while addressing me! Period!

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  15. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

rap seems to be criminogenic on this forum even... in Ohio, listening to hip hop and having a few black friends got me and my black friends arrested out of an all white crowd. All "failed to dispurse" only us were were arrested and paraded to give an example to the whites.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  16. TonyG

TonyG Guest

You don't like it, sue me. LOL. You need to be a man of your word. A couple of months ago you said you were going to ignore me. Just do that... and keep me out of all that black and white shit that is going on this thread. It stinks.

17. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

it does stink... i've just been hit in the gut with some of the issues yesterday from an unexpected place so the topic is fresh on my mind.. Going back to my focus, enjoy the thread:like::like:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

:guru:

:rofl::lmao::rofl::lmao::rofl::lmao::rofl:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  19. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

I knew he was here too!!! Unreal, how could I hate 2k hip hop when DJ Hi Tek was my hero, and that movement is still in my cd collection. Anyone heard of MOOD?

20. TonyG

TonyG Guest

Time to bring some sense back into this thread.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.