Is it possible to add cracked plugins to a legit Logic Pro X?

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by floxy, Oct 31, 2020.

1. floxy

floxy Newbie

Hello Everyone,

So I saved up for two years for a brand new MacBook Pro (10.15.7 ) to do my music, I can't find a cracked version of Logic which is working under Catalina which appear like a fortress, so I'm going to give up and buy it.

My question is in the title, I have beautiful synths plugins and used all the time before and I'd love to know if there is a way to add them to a legit logic?

Thank you by advance if you can spare some time to answer me

take care you all

3. thenaturalorder

thenaturalorder Newbie

From my own experience you should have no problem.

I have a Legit Logic Pro X 10.4.8 on High Sierra with UAD Interface and have lots of K'd plugins and they all work fine. Only issue is i had to downgrade to High Sierra for most of the K'd plugins to work without hassle.

Hope it helps. big ups

4. D-Music

D-Music Rock Star

I can agree, legit Logic Pro X 10.5.1 user on Catalina 10.15.7 and warez works in almost all cases. Sometimes AUvaltool is a bit anoying with validating stuff but bare in mind though that if tools won't work (properly) it's probably not DAW related but OS, that's the real pain in the but (or fortress). This will be an even bigger issue with Big Sur.

5. odod

odod Rock Star

NO! .. better buy the legit <-- Angel Side

YES! .. You Can .. <-- Human Side :)

pick your side ..

6. floxy

floxy Newbie

-----It does help and thank you a loot for replying me. My favorites plugins are the Arturias synth (which seems to be 64 bit compatible).
    And the Waveeees' as well, but I know those won't work under Catalina... (not yet anyway from what I heard)

cheer for your answer
    x

7. floxy

floxy Newbie

I know :unsure:

8. floxy

floxy Newbie

Your message is my holograil man, I couldn't get hold of someone which Catalina User with a Legit Logic!
    I received the computer with Catalina on it, so when I actually booted a usb stick to downgrade to Mojave and found out by doing it that it wasn't possible, I did panic ahaha!
    it's been two week I'm in the dark and trying a thousand version of logic, but fuck I'm buying it. If my sweet AUs can work on it even if it's not sure sure according to your experience, I'll be so happy

thank you so much for your reply man!
    xx

9. D-Music

D-Music Rock Star

No problem, however .. did you check the sister site? (A....Z) Latest version is still available, but I didn't read the comments if something works or not (which is only a guideline). Logic - 10.5.1 - will only work on Mojave 10.14.6 btw (and Catalina obviously) so everyone who wants to be up-to-date must switch eventually. I did it only recently but almost everything still works (some tools with a little workaround though). Anyway, having a legit DAW and benefit from latest updates isn't a bad idea at all. It's the most important part for making music in my opinion.

Oh and Waves does work (both v11 and v12) :thumbsup:
    Just follow the right steps.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  10. Santi Panti

Santi Panti Newbie

Of course yes. I own a 2017 iMac and Logic Pro X purchased from the Mac App Store since 2013. Working with cracked plugins
    Logic doesn't need a serial or activation, and it doesn't scan code as strong as ProTools, which requires a PT cracked to use pirated plugins. You can even have pirated Logic and download all the additional sound content in Logic

11. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Huh? Logic 10.4.4 up until Sierra. High Sierra for 10.4.5 +. Mojave + for newest Logic.
    But when it gets to having to update an OS just to get the newest version of a daw it is a bad idea.
    I do not agree that it is the most important part of making music. I can still do that on other systems I've had from the last 20 years. They all still work as itb recording studios.

12. D-Music

D-Music Rock Star

Was talking about Logic Pro X 10.5.1 because I already mentioned it in my first post. :)
    That's fine of course, but I guess 99% percent of the producers (nowadays) need a DAW. And I'm one of them :disco:

13. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

As we have for over the last 20 years, and all my machines sitting there still work as recording devices, was my point obviously.
    Being on the most up to date OS and daw IS NOT "the most important part for making music".

14. Krugen

Krugen Ultrasonic

catalina here.
    no issues

i dont understand why u cannot find a working logic x. its fairly easy