Is It Agenst the Rules To Promote My Indiegogo Project / campane Here On AudioSex

Discussion in 'Music' started by lyric8, May 29, 2014.

1. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

Is It Agenst the Rules To Promote My Indiegogo Project / campane Here On AudioSex

i have a Indiegogo independent Music and Film Project I'm trying to get Going called ( The Central Vally California Music and Documentary Project ) it will be featuring Rappers and Singers all over California from L.A to the S.F Bay Area to Sacramento will it be aloud to promote and provide a my indiegogo link Here So i Can Possibly Reach My Goal to fund this Great Project

Thanks to ALL for Reading and for any feed back you can give Thank You :wink: :mates:

3. lowpass

lowpass Newbie

you're featuring rappers, gangsta rappers ? I cannot speak for audiosex but for my part i am interested in your link. But you will have to live with my judgement, bro..and watch out, Rap or Hip Hop is not my first choice when it comes to music :)

4. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

its R&B singers with rappers doing versus is gangster rapper its club radio type rappers female rappers male rappers and male and female R&B singers

5. lowpass

lowpass Newbie

in other words: all that stuff :) sorry, that i don't like. Simply nightmares :) But i have no objections against posting your link here. Since i know, that i won't like it i'll promise not to review it. I would not be able to be objective. But man, most of all i love music and musicians. I am sure you will be allowed to post your links. Simply do it. In worst case it will be deleted. But i'm sure it won't. This is a liberal community (That's why i came here and why wanna stay).. Oh yeah and one of the chiefs here, he named himself catalyst, is a big friend and supporter of all that exotic stuff (Rap, RnB, IDM etc) that no one wants to hear. I am sure he will support you :) (sorry, had to be but no offense,joke, just cannot be serios for the longer term) some strange aspects there but nothing alarming. Ultimately one of the good guys. Even if he doesn't know it:)

6. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

I appreciate any input thank you

7. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Do u spell atrociously on purpose??

8. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

thank you Xsze this is very important to me and all the artists involved thank you

9. Frubbs

Frubbs Kapellmeister

:rofl: