Is anyone able to edit presets in Arturia Analog Lab ? Using Arturia V Collection X v10.0.0-R2R

Discussion in 'Software' started by absinthe, Dec 22, 2023.

1. absinthe

absinthe Newbie

When using analog lab im trying to open the synth of any preset for further editing but receive " You need to own the full version of *synth* to have access to all the parameters". Is this normal operation for the r2r collection?

Searched and there was a similar post in he past with no solutions. I know a lot of you are using the arturia collection, could anyone check if they have full functionality?

Thanks

3. Bobrcore

Bobrcore Newbie

I have the same problem, I can't find a solution yet. But it seems to me that this is not completely hacked software and maybe it will be fixed in the future.

4. justwannadownload

justwannadownload Audiosexual

As far as I know, anal-lab does *not* contain full synths within it, so editing the presets is not possible on a technical level. Nothing to do with crack, all to do with artooreeya. Whether or not it works with R2R's V Collection I don't know, not gonna store 20 gigs of .png files for 750 mb of mediocre synth code on my drive.
    Just get yourself any of the Synapse or u-He stuff. Diva and DUNE 3 are monsters, especially DUNE 3.

5. Bobrcore

Bobrcore Newbie

That's what I noticed. If you run Analogue Lab through Rosetta, everything works ok. At least in Standalone mode on M1 opens all synth, and this inscription does not appear.