IPredator VPN account giveaways

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by Andrew, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

With internet privacy being squashed, I have decided to help those in need by providing them with Ipredator VPN account. Ipredator is my most favourite VPN and it's the one that really value your privacy. Those folk would rather burn their expensive servers than to hand out your IP. :bleh:
    To whom is this giveaway intended?

• For musically-inclined people living in countries that block and hunt down people for what they download/upload
    • For musically-inclined people that cannot afford any VPN service or don't have means to pay for it (unsupported CC)
    • For musically-inclined people afraid of giving up their personal info

Why am I starting service like this?
    For once I feel that my money can help other people and not just satisfy my needs. Even though I'm "poor" student, I'd like to support great ideas and passionate people, so I'll start with 1-month subscribtions and later I may add 3-month too.

Now how this will work
    State your reasons why you need VPN as clearly as you can and once you are chosen you will be given 1 month subscribed VPN account on IPredator. No competition or challenges, it's just easy as simple, maybe a bit elaborate explanation.

Additional info and rules:
    • Three accounts will be given each month, for now not more
    • Only Members, Active Members, Moderators, Admins can participate, for newbies, get to know this place better and then come back :thumbsup:
    • Those who were already given account cannot ask for new one within 3 months so that everyone gets the chance
    • This giveaway service may be cancelled anytime, that is when I run out of money
    • These rules may be changed anytime
    • Once you get your account, it becomes YOURS, you can change the password, etc. but the responsibility also falls upon you, so please don't do stupid things with it

PS: If you're too shy, you can always PM me your 'article' :wink:
    ---
    Update: The giveaway system is ready!

3. Very nice of you my friend!

4. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Andrew I'm speechless man. That is so nice of you to provide us with such a valuable service that it actually quite literally boggles the mind. You are the EPITOME of what AudioSex is all about and my hat goes off to you good sir, it's really an honor to have you at the forums. And not because of this giveaway but because you're the kind of person that makes this kind of giveaway. That to me is worth all the giveaways on planet Earth. :bow:

Boy would we have been screwed if you had left the forums after some bad experiences with some of our less than considerate members. And the worst part is that this isn't the first time that someone that was insulted actually IS someone that helps both forums all the time and it really saddens me that some are quick with a laugh and a snarky comment rather than showing them what this place is really about. This is a lesson to all of you and I'm pulling this from my Cataly5t's Guidelines To A Better Forum Experience which I'm sure many are too cool to read:
    [​IMG]
    So since I've heard you're not as into synthetic genres maybe Bowie would be a better fit:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgcc5V9Hu3g
    and one synthetic one (sorry I couldn't resist):
    http://soundcloud.com/psyaviah/psyaviah-our-common-future
    We’ve got a common future, we’ve got a common goal
    Survival of the fittest, or survival for us all?
    We have a common problem, we have global trouble
    Sustainable future, or destruction for us all?

We are all on the same boat here,
    We are all on the same…
    We are all on the same boat here,
    We are all on the same world here…

We’ve got a common future, we’ve got a common goal
    Survival of the fittest, or survival for us all?
    Our views trouble our sight, blind for each other’s eyes
    Our views trouble our sight, blind for each other...

5. savadious

savadious Ultrasonic

We need more people like Andrew ! This is an excellent idea to help promote a sense of community. Way to go man !

6. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Oh you mean people like you that always donate their Uploaded.net coupons and I get to go around putting smiles on contributor's faces as I drop a little gift off from savadious? It seems maybe we have more than you think. :wink: :bow:

7. thisis theend

thisis theend Member

Hey Andrew, I can only agree with all the other comments here.
    You seem like a really great guy :wink:

8. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

Andrew, thanks for helping us do good things to the world. if you ever need anything - let me know :mates:

9. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

Thank you all for your amazing comments! :mates:

Now to the bussiness so that my article is not just plain promise. I'm ready to enroll, so lay it on me :thumbsup:
    3 accounts for October are ready for those who need them most.
    My idea is this - within 14 days write your reasons as stated above and after this period, I will review each article by every member and decide based on common sense (haha :rofl: ) who needs it most, that person will be contacted through PM, but if you don't get it in the first round, don't worry, there'll be another chance.

10. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

You deserve it man, that and about a thousand more. And Andrew please make sure that you can afford it, only give as much as you can. You said you're a poor musician and my conscience would bother me incessantly if I found out that you were putting yourself in a bad place. Even one account giveaway a month is a big deal and we would be just as grateful. Thanks again for thinking of us. :mates:

11. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

Still nobody? :wow:
    You don't need to be shy :thumbsup:

12. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

[​IMG]
    Andrew's ready with the VPN giveaway guys so if you would like to be considered for his amazing offer of getting a free one month IPredator VPN subscription then step right up. Either send the man a PM with the reasons you need a VPN such as location, financial situation, need for anonymity, etc. or post it here. Thanks again Andrew for this giveaway, it truly is a helping hand for those in need. :mates:

13. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

[​IMG]
    The goblet of fire has decided!

[one minute silence]

The Chosen Ones are
    [timpani roll, 2 measures, tempo 120]
    [piatti]

Catalyst
    and olson.h

[cheerful applause]
    [brass music, loud timpani]
    [tutti decresc.]

The Chosen Ones shall be given one month subscription on Virtual Private Network service known as IPredator.

For next month, 3 accounts are awaiting their new owners, so good luck!
    See you all on 6th November with new announcement :wink: . Until then, send me your story and stand a chance of getting an account for yourself.

[high strings, tutti cresc.]
    ~1 minute
    [ending, ritardando, finish with timpani hit]
    [applause]
    [curtain down]
    [lights up]

14. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Woohoo! Pack your bags Martha we're going surfing in style. :dancing: :thumbsup: :dancing:

Thanks so much for this giveaway Andrew and also congratulations to olson h. who was the man that donated a 3 month Uploaded.net coupon that was just given to ghostinthemachine. I love these forums. :mates:

15. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

Andrew you fuck!!! How did I not see this thread till now!? You are totally awesome man I'm so glad we made you stay. Fuck to think you were going to leave this place :wow:

You're a very kind and great person for doing this :mates: :hug:

16. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

Thanks for your kind words. Hope I'll find some production time to contribute to the Audiosexed album.

Anyway, as of today all 3 tickets are still vacant, so in case you'd like to participate, send/write your story and you'll most likely get the subscribtion yourself, since there's very little general interest (which actually surprise me :wow: )

And for others, if any of you wants a Duduk/Low whistle part to be performed by me for your Audiosexed track, head to this subforum, that service is still offered even though the topic is a bit old :rofl:

17. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

Well thankfully I live in a country where websites aren't blocked so I'm all ok with website access. Certain people will eventually request some in time...PATIENCE :bow:

18. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

1 month passed and I did not receive any requests...
    hmm what could that mean :dunno:
    Anyway new set for this month is ready! :thumbsup:

19. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Month isn't up yet Andrew. Give yourself a little time because I'm honestly feeling bad even at the rate you were going. :mates:

20. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

Let me unleash Christmas special: two free tickets for 3-month subscription!
    Send your story to me via PM till 23rd December and should you be chosen, you'll receive 3-month subscription at ipredator, free of charge. :thumbsup:
    (rules above still apply)

21. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Oh that sounds so sweet, I wish I would've known before. :snuffy:

What a nice gift Andrew, simply amazing. :thumbsup: