iPhone charging chords dying remarkably fast

Discussion in 'Mobile' started by sophia97, Jun 22, 2021.

1. sophia97

sophia97 Newbie

Hi I'm in need of help with lightning cable charging chords for Iphones. I've used probably around 7 over the past 2 weeks, all dying incredibly quickly. The first couple lasted a few days. Then 1 lasted one night before dying. Another one then charged my phone only once. The one after that, I tested to make sure it worked, then I came back into my room to charge my phone and it no longer worked. After only a second of use!

The chords have no visible sign of damage, they simply stop charging. I'm not sure what the problem is but I've tried: changing outlets, trying different blocks, using different brands of chords. And the brands of chords worked before. the last one even died at a different house.
    download ringtones free: https://downloadringtonesfree.mobi/

It's getting to be an expensive and time consuming problem, most of the nights now I can't charge my phone at night and it's interfering with my schedule. Any help or tips would be appreciated, im starting to think its my phone itself but I have no tech knowledge. Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  3. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

If I understood correctly you're using a charger that goes into a socket? The charger could be a problem, too, then.

Have you tried charging it through a USB-C or any USB port on your computer? Of course, you need an adapter cable. A lightning [USB-C] to USB adapter cable can cost as low as 3 euro.

I needed one recently to be able to charge wife's Beat Flex Bluetooth earbuds. Shitty headphones btw. as all Beat headphones.

4. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Is in German, the trick comes with O: 50 min.