Introducing Presonus Studio One 3

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Anonymous363, May 20, 2015.

1. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

Doesn't make sense to me the option itself. So why people don't wanna play overlapping events? if you don't wanna hear something then just resize it.

2. martel80

martel80 Producer

Saliva....Saliva everywhere !!
    :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Mai TAI mAI Tai mai tai MAI TAI

*BREATING INTENSIFY*

3. Sizers

Sizers Member

How did you manage to crack it on Mac OSX ? The Ghost said that it could be done like version 2 but its not working for me. Same steps as version 2 and I get "Invalid license file" :(

4. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

"I actually tested this out last night since I can never remember how to do arps/midi routing in s1. So thats what its really useful for. You can render out the midi changes if you put notefx on a track. So you can put down say a 1bar chord in midi and have chord+arp+whatever as notefx, render instrument track and it converts that into the midi output from the fx

it will also then automatically disable the notefx you have on that track so you dont end up using them again with the new output. I just hope they start to allow you to drop any vst in to the notefx slot so you dont have to do wacky routing with vst-arps and just put them where they belong and dont need seperate tracks(or hidden devices) anymore"