Internal Sharing!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by remix, Oct 4, 2015.

?

Should the MODS be removed and new ones appointed?

1. Yes

53 vote(s)
    55.8%
  2. No

42 vote(s)
    44.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. remix

remix Platinum Record

So, for the last few months (maybe longer) there has been a load of users on here/AZ including mods that have been sharing stuff between themselves that they have been getting from suppliers because of the trusted positions that Saint gave them...

So for all that talk about this being a community and how we should all help each other and that the Mods have been killing themselves to make this place better, it appears that just like real life, the people at the top (other than Saint) have been creaming the best shit for themselves...

Im so glad, i didn't ass kiss like the bulk of you have, maybe i missed out on all the internal shares and wasn't part of the cool kids club but at least i know i was right about some people on here...

Fucking internal shares on a public community board...seriously WTF!

I think a few of the remaining Mods need to be looked at, Cat wasn't alone...

UPD: Official Response from SAiNT

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2015
    • Like x 12
    • Disagree x 5
    • Useful x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • List
  3. eddielee

eddielee Kapellmeister

I know what you mean and on top of that they were all quick to attack people calling them leechers and blaming everyone for the way things were going when it seems all they were trying to do is create a monopoly for them selves ? what they were allegedly doing seems just as bad if not worse ...it just goes to show how power goes to peoples heads ...what cat seemed to be doing is more damaging than any of us so called leechers especially to saint and what he is striving to achieve here ...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  4. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

Voted no, but would apply for beeing a mod. and actually have time for that :bleh:

we might missed out on all the internal shares and were not part of the cool kids.
    At least still got a lesson in gratitude, who cares anymore that it was for the wrong reason:rofl:

5. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Ultrasonic

won't change anything...if the teams like R2R or HEXWARS decide to release internal it will stay internal...and i guess if all the trouble about new releases won't stop no team will ever come back....sit down drink some beer or smoke some weed and make music...

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

I don't know all facts but your opinion is considerable and that conclusion could be really true!
    If that should turn to having been true some other connected staff members & contributors must be demoted too.
    Why? Because with their actions they literally excluded many people and furthermore they swindled and betrayed
    SAINT the "father" of the site. Looks like they planned a ± major "coup d'etat" to take over the power.
    ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  7. remix

remix Platinum Record

But they have been sharing to some people...

Some of whom have been mods/contributors on this site...

You see where the problem is...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  8. z3r0

z3r0 Ultrasonic

Sry but it has to be said. If your gunna crack something and then not share it then fuck u .... keep it to yourself and stop wanking about how you always crack stuff for no monitory gain and "try before you buy" (Radium). We all know that the stuff we all love and cant afford is shared at a price through HOSTERS. If you want it NOW then pay the ferry man and line the pockets of the middle man and the crack team/s. I don't mind doing so but just don't sit there like a do gooder saying its all about the community and giving and we love you lol. Bullshit! Go fucking private on a pay as you go model. I would pay for that the same as I would pay for a hoster service just to get whatever it is I wanted in 10 minutes as opposed to 10 yrs. because "I CAN'T AFFORD IT". Sort this crapage out Saint. Kick the fuck wads to the curb and stop being so noble. I and others will back you for sure! But then again I'm drinking vodka and my Celtic rebel side is coming out big time :) X Krrrrt 10 4 big buddy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  9. Index

Index Producer

Oh wow this is a heavy question and obviously in the end not really for us to decide, but it's still interesting to see the communities opinion.
    I would really like a statement from those targeted by this demotion first. Sure, they might lie about their viewpoint and stance regaring this whole incident, but just jumping on a bandwagon is probably not the best choice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Ultrasonic

i know what u mean...most of the people wouldn't even create a thread if all the " they release just internal but we are so cool we get it " stuff of some people wouldn't have been posted...yeah it's fucked up if u read shit like this...but just don't give a fuck about this...

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  11. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

I can confirm this, through a PM of a trusted Member i discovered this.
    They formed their own elite/clan of self-crowned wannabe-Emperors
    with the intent to hijack and take the power in their hands.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
    • Like x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Interesting x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • List
  12. BumBcL0t

BumBcL0t Producer

It's not really our decision to make imo :dunno:

13. remix

remix Platinum Record

I was seeking opinion...

That's the whole point of having a community...

This isn't law, Saint can do as he wishes...

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  14. DanteUruzu

DanteUruzu Kapellmeister

Indeed it is not, but I think our opinion should count. And I think it will.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. rosko

rosko Ultrasonic

Just sounds like you are bitter & want to get one up on the mods. Why not just chill out make some music & let Saint do his thing.

• Dislike x 5
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Sonny Crockett

Sonny Crockett Kapellmeister

I'm not from any particular side but I see nothing wrong if I share something with a user (example: you ask me something I have but you don't and then I upload it for you or search for a link and give it to you).
    The 'problem' might come maybe if I decide to share several things with certain users, which still is not really bad, or at least there is no rule in the forum about it I think (what happens in PM should remain private, that's why it is PRIVATE message, right?), but still, at the same time it may be considered as selfish from the one who is sharing these things with just a few and not everybody.
    However and despite everything, I don't see the point of sharing something privately. Guess is just about the way the people that's doing it is. For example I have couple things that I don't remember seeing here that I'd like to share with people here (just as a way to thanks/retribution the several things I got from this site) but I'm not a mod and I don't really know very well if I should contact any of them and send them the links so the reup it with the servers they use and so on, but I'm not thinking about sharing those things with just a few people.

17. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Oh the drama....

Use what you have.. Ffs.

Voted... Nah.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  18. Mr_Amine

Mr_Amine Rock Star

i Hope this will clarify your image about the subject :excl:

Half of the internal stuff are Watermarked with real people id that decide to share it with only the people that they trust + the other half is still untested like (ilok2 & eLicenser stuff) And what left is scheduled to be released 2 years from now and more depend on the teams schedule & there is stuff that never meant to be released & ETC.... :cool:

Note : Making it Sound as conspiracy is incorrect , you should know that there is over 25 Groups in the dark,that the public never heard of them, because they choose to stay out of the Radar Forever, the only thing you can do is To wait for SAiNT & Groups & for what the future will hold , but you should know that MODS are great included the owner SAiNT , So trying to flip the community against ALL MODS is a bad idea

let's say i bought something with my own money & decided to share it with SAiNT only for example , i believe it will be my choice to make and i feel you trying to turn this to something against the rules is a little ridiculous but the truth is when i make something especially for AudioZ i share it with everyone except for some stuff that watermarked with my real name that i will never share.:shalom:

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 4
    • Agree x 3
    • Interesting x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Love it! x 1
    • List
  19. OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef

OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef Producer

Well, there was internal sharing occurring between only a select few. But it was a select few. You could look in the private rooms and tell who is who.

BUT, dont think it was all malicious. Some of it was done with no care for the community, some was. Let me explain below....

You have someone like Spectrasonics (as i love their products and own them) whos products gets released, and cracked. If that crack is put out publicly, then they can fix it right away in Omnisphere v2.1. Then the crackers have to figure out a new way. And if they do ALL their products that way, then the crackers have to try to figure it out the change for all the other products too. In this manner it was not malicious, but considerate if they were to eventually release a super stable version.

And some was cautious, Like spitfire audio sharing and similar ones where they MIGHT embed information of the purchaser. Which could potentially screw over the purchaser. I dont know what Spitfire does, but just an example.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  20. BumBcL0t

BumBcL0t Producer

I didn't say there was anything wrong with sharing your opinion. I was sharing mine. :like:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  21. remix

remix Platinum Record

Such a straw man argument, use what you have already...

OK, lets all go home, close this down, nobody visit AZ anymore coz we all have enough...

OF COURSE WE HAVE ENOUGH...

the point is when new shit comes out we all want it, who doesn't want the latest Omnisphere, Cubase etc...

Bro your here every day for the same reason..

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.