Interface Recommendations

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by KidForToday, Jan 15, 2024.

Tags:
  1. Blu

Blu Producer

Why don't you read the posts shown on the very same search that you suggested?

rme driver issue mac site:forum.rme-audio.de =
    pretty much all solved issues, 80% user error/lack of knowledge, 20% Apple related issues occurring at the launch/transition period of new Apple Silicon architecture and now solved.

No RME "fan boy" whatever that means, why don't you keep your edgy attitude at bay?

Please don't spread misinformation, we're talking spending hundreds of bucks and people not familiar with audio interfaces could
    make wrong decisions based on misguiding posts like yours.

There are alternatives to RME interfaces, of course, but they remain the most recommendable interfaces in regard to reliable and efficient drivers and who says the contrary simply don't have a clue, it's as simple as that.

PS: nice way to join a community like this with 80% of your posts written with such an arrogant and obnoxious vibe

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. KidForToday

KidForToday Noisemaker

RME is up there on my list.

3. KidForToday

KidForToday Noisemaker

I'ts very likely I'll be buying used once I sort through a list and run some tests.

4. KidForToday

KidForToday Noisemaker

RME, Universal, and Metric Halo are top options so far.

5. MrVenceslas

MrVenceslas Noisemaker

I would humbly urge anyone seeking audio quality above all to look for Merging Technologies products! For example the Anubis is a nice gateway to their ecosystem
    If you have the money…
    Though the Neumann MT48 is also a nice contender with Adat I/O and Merging sound!