Integration: LiqubeAudio RESONIC Pro + Cockos REAPER coming soon

Discussion in 'Software News' started by mild pump milk, Aug 31, 2020.

1. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

https://stuff.liqube.com/

0.9.4b, the latest beta(s) of Resonic Player (Free Version) and Resonic Pro (Paid Version) coming since a long pause. But it is still a beta stage, in development. There will be Reaper+ResonicPro integration (player into DAW) and lots of other new features, improvements, fixes, optimizations and much more. Requires Reaper 5.974 or higher (of course, use the latest ones! =))
    Read changelog of the most latest build (link above) for more info. Download unstable beta builds there as well.

У меня всё на сегодня.

• Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Freaking awesome, thanks for the info.I'm gonna test the beta, I have the pro version of resonic.

4. mild pump milk

Lucky you are! =)

5. Synclavier

Synclavier Rock Star

Resonic can't do a realize for 7 years :deep_facepalm:

6. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Not a big spend from my pov. I don't share this one, since it's a small project, and by far for me the best sample player/browser for windows. They've been developping it for a while, despite the name I don't consider it a beta, it runs fine, they implement new things all the time, this is a product that needs time to grow.
    I prefer this to other products which offer paid alpha updates for faulty problematics products all the time.

7. mild pump milk

It is still a super working, almost bugless player/audio browser. They are preparing something for 1.0, or something like that... I somewhere read that even after 0.9.9 release there be, highly likely (c), 0.9.10, 0.9.11.....0.10.0, 0.10.1.......before 1.0.0

So, use what you have, even beta free version is super fine) even the oldest 0.7.6 or so)