Integrals Posts Poll

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by lukehh, Dec 28, 2016.

?

Do you want Integral's posts at AudioZ?

Poll closed Jan 4, 2017.
  1. Yes

29 vote(s)
    23.0%
  2. No

58 vote(s)
    46.0%
  3. Yes, but with some changes in AudioZ structure

39 vote(s)
    31.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michaelbrac

michaelbrac Guest

If i can say my opnion , i think saint should let integral post because pepole should look at other with good eyes. maybe integral need the money. so who care if he post . look at the other with good eye ; )

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  2. Vaijj

Vaijj Platinum Record

Im actually very upset.. I love my KIA Sportage, almost more than the BMW 535 just so you know.. Maybe cause i can drive it where i would not drive the 535.. But still.. KIA isnt that bad these days´.. so please.. go with the hairdryer instead ;)

3. michaelbrac

michaelbrac Guest

u ment Vacuum Cleaner not hair dryer

4. dashfiss

dashfiss Kapellmeister

Comparing the NO directly to the YES while completely disregarding the third option which is also YES... Not so fast, guy. YES wins, quite obviously :woot: Also, NO is down to 45,4% now.

I'm sure those who made the stuff Intergral keep posting are quite happy with the exposure, and I certainly don't mind taking a look at some of it once in a while.

But the NO-side don't want any of that, you only want the good stuff, right? The expensive stuff that's gone free?

A bit spoiled, aren't we.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

Really? How can you be so sure?

By the way, make no mistake: This "spin off" poll doesn't hold any value, there's only one valid poll and it's the one posted on on our sister site by Saint.

The poll on this thread is just a lame attempt to hijack the result of the real poll in favor of this so called contributor. This will not work, the results are already clear but let's wait next weekend to confirm this. It's a bit like in a real election: You are not happy with the results of the current election and you decide to make a 2nd election... And on which basis exactly???

Saint's poll couldn't be clearer, only two choices: Yes or No and that's it.
    Not a third option (Yes but...).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. The Revenant

The Revenant Platinum Record

Of course he can continue to post freebies at AZ, but linked to developer's page, not to web hosting services... :bleh:

But knowing the place the way I do, this Intergal bitch will disappear... and reappear later under another pseudo, like Sunny has already done several times in the past for so-called "security reasons" :rofl:.
    The poll on AZ may mask the venality of this very lucrative enterprise, but only to the eyes of young naives. If AZ respected those who make them live (R2R for the most part), there would be no poll at all, but an instant ban for Sunny and Integral in regard of what they've done to R2R.
    Everything else is bullshit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Aliens

Aliens Guest

@dashfiss Not so fast guy. 3130 no votes. That's now 72% and rising.

Anyway, as I've stated many times on AS, I only use cracks to demo unrestricted a plugin I'm interested in. I'm fortunate enough to be able to buy what I use, I just make sure I'm gonna use it before I pay for it, so your point about 'good stuff' is wasted on me, but fair play to you for having a half arsed attempt at making one. It wasn't always that way, but now it is, so stick your broken insight up your bum. :lmao:

My personal beef with integral is making money off freeware, not the freeware itself, even though there are usually much better warez already available for free in all formats. We already know from r2r how they feel about him, like the scene has been against profit since forever, so I'm in good, ancient company there.
    You, you're just tugging on it for the thrill. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

@mrpsanter hate to tinkle on your parade.. as I agree the "Yes BUT" option clouds the issue substantially, and that BUT
    could fill up another 9 pages with arguments and interpretations. With the Yes camp here trying to claim ALL of the Yes BUT
    (while ignoring all of the implications and possibilities of the BUT).

Given the poll on the Z.. 24% out of the Yes BUT option could just as well be considered a modified NO !

( tho interesting to see people push their biases so forcefully... )

BUT @SAiNT was the one who added the poll to this thread... you may wipe the egg off your windshield now :winker:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Rock Star

For me it is pretty simple make a freeware section where you can post suggestion of great freeware with links to developer and if you really wants to share them include free hosts like mega zippy box boxnet google drive etc and not payment hosts only

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  10. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

Not nearly good enough: If the 'No' prevails, we should stop hearing from this guy. Period.

11. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

who knows.. maybe @Integral might see the light and start doing it with free links, for the good of "the community"
    (as he may already have a nice wad of cash from his long running exploits ). what do ya think? does @Integral really love us all ?
    or is he just in it for himself? ... nevermind.. don't need another poll :lmao:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  12. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

If the vote here on AS is irrelevant then it should be remove. It's not right to have people express their opinions and then ignore it. No one said anything against this untill the results started to go in a direction they didn't like. That's weird. And who decided that anyway ? Did SAiNT tell you that ?

On a side note R2R, integral and sunny are grown up, they don't require anyone intervention to settle their differences. What Integral did with R2R releases was a year ago, they apparently didn't like it but it didn't happen since then and they still provide to the public because they know we are not integral.You want to help R2R ? Use their encryption tool and send them goodies, that's all they ever asked, not a crusade against integral.
    Why don't you all make a poll against AZ and its paid mirrors which probably isn't what R2R dreams of according to their "don't make money with our release" statement ? Why isn't your high morality kicking in for that ? Maybe you wouldn't recover from not getting your freebies on a centralized place open to everyone with no need to have a sharing ratio or enought seeders ? There is money aspect in this whole matter wheter you choose to ignore it or not. You all are white shinny armors heros when it comes to integral but not when it comes to your own needs.
    This is getting way to hypocrite for me and undemocratic if one of the polls is useless and part of the voice of people is not heard. If the problem is already settled because you all have decided it was and people voting was irrelevant, why bother voting anyway ?

13. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

to give false hope

14. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

Why should we have two polls on the very same subject, running in parallel and at the same time? One isn't enough? Do we really need a 2nd poll "just to make sure"? Which poll started first?

Nothing is settled as long as the poll is running and the result have yet to be known, just like in a real election. The difference here is that we can see in real time the direction it's taking.

15. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

You should have read the whole thread, it's been gone over already. It's a topic about the poll, it's logical to have the said poll here too. The problem is to have different type of anwsers in two polls asking the same question, but there is no logical reason to ignore what is being said here too, whatever that may be. It wouldn't be fair to do so, this poll now exists (and since a few days), and ignoring it would be ignoring people votes.
    I couldn't agree more, nothing is settled until the two polls are closed. Glad we agree. But ultimately it will be SAiNT decision.

16. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

I agree that this should be discussed and this is the purpose of this thread but I still don't get why we need two different polls on the same subject.

One wasn't enough?

17. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

One, two, three or ten, if people vote, it's all good imo. The issue is the difference in answers.
    Polls are problematic exactly for that. Asking people opinion is a great exercice but for anything to be meaningfull you have to be both carefull at 1 : how the question is built : is it what we call an open question ( with ansswers that have to be elaborate and go beyond just yes or no); or is it a closed question with only yes or no answers. The exercice becomes very different according to the item you pick. On the question that is answered about integral I think and I've already said there can be many answers, so yes or no answers only make people choose between two abrupt options which may not be what they want. At least with a third option there is a way to be a bit in the middle, which is where most people are usually. From 1 comes 2 obviously : what answers are offered.
    Bourdieu wrote a small text about the matter of polls. It is a very famous one, there is probably a translation of it in English available, the title is "L'opinion publique n'existe pas" (in french you can find it here : http://www.homme-moderne.org/societe/socio/bourdieu/questions/opinionpub.html), in English it would translate into "Public opinion doesn't exist".
    It says, in short, that polls are items which are always too short by essence and cannot mesure what everyone feels in depth and more importantly it aims at questionning people on matters they don't necessarily question themselves on and in a manner (yes, no, no middle ground) they never do. Ultimately it's a way to build artificially what we call public opinion, which doesn't exist because with our social, economical, cultural, educationnal differences, all together our structural differences (what he calls habitus) keep us from ever thinking anything in similar terms, it even probably come in the way of us all thinking the same problematics. Some people care about the weather in terms of what the sky looks like and what it inspires them, some think of it as meteorologist, others don't think about it at all and spend their time on political forums to have political debates, etc. poll is a weapon to have people thinking about what they don't want to think about in terms they would never think about, they are a symbolic violence. According to Pierre Bourdieu, of course.
    One of the main violence of polls, is the fight around what should be read in the question, and how we should translate the result.

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  18. exr777

exr777 Producer

A bit off topic:
    I just have a lot of fun watching the ratings people give.
    There are some guys here who really take the ratings seriously. Ahahaha:rofl:

19. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

It was my understanding that downloading "the expensive stuff that's gone free" was the whole point of the sister site. At least going to the actual manufacturer's Web site and downloading their free giveaway material directly from them allows them to continue using that stuff as the promotional/advertising material it's intended to be.

20. rico888

rico888 Producer

Haven't been around much for a long while, so maybe its been suggested already (sorry if it's a repeat...) but I think Herr Durr is on the right track. If you just required "free" software to have a zippy and/or a mediafire link it would likely knock out 90% of the free listings on Z since you take away the profit motive. Hopefully what's left after would be freebies that people actually thought highly of and wanted to share for that reason alone.

It's nothing against Integral, I really don't even know him/her. BUT, trying to re-tag freebies to earn a few pennies is no way to make a living anyway. In the long run, might be doing him/her a favor.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List