Instruments and Libraries for Circus style music

Discussion in 'Genre Specific Production' started by mcclaine, Jun 14, 2018 at 2:17 AM.

1. mcclaine

mcclaine Member

Hello,
    i'm trying to find a good library for a track that is a mix between a circus and a marching band.

Anyone knows what kind of libraries are most suitable for this genre? i mean classic circus style like the song used (among other millions of times) in Big Fish, i know there are tons of brass and percussion kontakt libraries, but i don't know if there is something focus on this style.

I would like to know also, which instruments do you think are vital to this genre.
    I'm thinking Tubas, Trombones, Trumpets, Saxophones (don't know which one of all of them), Clarinets.
    What else am i missing out?

As for percussion libraries, don't really know which one should be the best choice either.

Thanks!