Installing Unlocked Version of Kontakt 5

Discussion in 'Software' started by bassplay, Nov 16, 2014.

1. bassplay

bassplay Newbie

Hi,

I downloaded the unlocked version of Kontakt 5 from AudioZ due to the lack of help from Native Instruments Customer Service. They've never responded to my problems, so I had to resort to downloading Kontakt 5.

I have never installed anything like this before. I was wondering if I could get help? I am having a tough time understanding the .txt file that comes with the download.

I installed Kontakt 5, but upon adding my Soundfonts, I discovered the "demo timeout" still exists. What am I doing wrong?

Is it possible to get a step-by-step?

~Thanks

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

You can't link to warez, since you just joined I won't give you a warning but keep in mind: no warez requests or linking. You can talk about warez just nothing we can get a DMCA for. You also haven't mentioned your platform, how are we supposed to help? Also is the issue on every library or just some?

4. bassplay

bassplay Newbie

Sorry! I assumed posting a link would be okay since this forum is linked to AudioZ. I also thought it would be helpful, so people can see which version I unlocked.

I have iOS 10.8.6. The problem was originally with Kontakt 5's "demo timeout". I could use the free factory instruments provided by Native Instruments, but once I added custom-made soundfonts, the demo timeout appeared, allowing me to only record about 2-3 minutes before Kontakt timed out and insisted I buy the full version. I do not experiance this with the free factory instruments.

I really want to use the full version of Kontakt 5.

5. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

It's cool just mention the name without linking. OSX is not really my area of expertise so I'm not the best person to help you. I know we have plenty of interesting threads up about Kontakt issues with libraries so maybe something in there could be of use. Also I'm sure a Mac user would be willing to lend a hand. We have some smart people here.

6. Clandestine

Clandestine Platinum Record

I'm don't know anything about OSX lol! However

Kontakt Player has limited functionality in that it supports & will play SF2 format but only in demo mode. Therefore it will demo time out.

Full version - No limited functionality *no*

Recommended solution don't use SF2 format or better still purchase the full version.

As for other solutions I can't recommend them & that is up to you *yes*

Good luck :wink:

7. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

Kontakt Player is free but will not play all samples/libraries some will demo, others require a full version before you can use them

Demo Full Version Kontakt, it's gonna have limited functionality (its a demo), similar to player

What version of Kontakt have you installed and is it still in demo mode? open the standalone program and click on the NI logo in the top right corner, what does the pop up window say about your version?

I suggest you have a look through the posts here http://audiosex.pro/index.php?/forum/52-kontakt/ for further guidance and then use the search bar in the top right hand corner, pretty sure you should find what you are looking for

8. Han Solo

Han Solo Newbie

I'm having the same problem. Is there a way to solve the DEMO TIMEOUT? I use LOGIC. I've been trying to find this answer but I could not understand how to solve it!
    Thanks a lot!!!!

9. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Its' best to use lower versions of Kontakt, 5.3.0 being the most solid one and then or less a new library or file hack you can update and keep your old existing Kontakt 5.

See Here:
    Kontakt Cracked Vs Legitmate Explanation

And Here:
    How To Install A Cracked Version Of Kontakt On A Mac With A Legit Kontakt Version Installed

Also Here:
    Active Members Only: Kontakt Problems with Windows? Please Post Here!!!

P.s Han Solo, please don't PM me, my sig should answer why