Installing legit Komplete Libraries into cracked Maschine/Kontrol

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Deep_AM, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Deep_AM

Deep_AM Noisemaker

Hi,

I apologies if this question has been asked to death hear, I am new to the NI ecosystem in general so some of the answer I found here made no sense to me.

What I am trying to do is load legit Komplete Libraries into cracked Maschine/Komplete Kontrol. A friend has given me a copy of the Komplete Ultimate HDD with all the .pkg files(+installers) on it. Great. :)

The issue i run into is when i try to open one of these libraries in Maschine(k) i get "X Could Not be Loaded". I have downloaded a couple of cracked/R2R libraries and installed them via the same method they worked.

I do have Massive and Reaktor installed, cracked and I am able to load the R2R libraries and play the samples.

So is there a way to get the provided Komplete libraries to load and be usable inside Maschine/Komplete Kontrol?

Any help would be appreciated.

3. Deep_AM

Deep_AM Noisemaker

Just to add/clarify. I would like to use the legit(Ultimate HDD) copies to pre-stage/import into Maschine/Komplete instead of downloading them.

4. Deep_AM

Deep_AM Noisemaker

Never mind, i went full r***rd. I thought I installed Kontakt, but instead put Reaktor.

It all works. Thank you.

*Edit*. Side question, on the Komplete HDD all of the libraries are in .iso's labeled based on some guid/ID.

Is there a reference .cfg/.xml or something that would say whats in them, because atm the only way to find out is to mount the iso and look inside.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017