Installing a legit Komplete Kontakt over cracked libraries

Discussion in 'Software' started by AlimexPomflex, Jul 14, 2023.

1. AlimexPomflex

AlimexPomflex Newbie

Hello,

Does someone know if it's possible to install a legit Komplete version (with Kontakt 7), without messing up with my old Kontakt 5 which contains some third party cracked libraries. I'm gonna buy those libraries aswell, but I can't do it all at once, it's so much money !
    I'm new here, I did search on the forum and i only found people who want to install a cracked Kontakt over the legit version, and the answers are not very clear. I can try that in that order aswell.
    I heard about a portable version of the player, but how do you short cut their native access thing ?

Sorry for my english guys, and thanks a lot for your answers :)

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

You likely will no longer need K5 at all. But before you get too far into this topic, let me ask; why do you want to install a legit Kontakt 7 from a version of Komplete? Do you have any content from Komplete to even use in it? Most, if not all; of the included Kontakt-based content in Komplete can be used in the free Kontakt player. You could be making this more complicated for yourself.

4. AlimexPomflex

AlimexPomflex Newbie

Hey, thanks for your answer. Well i want to buy the Komplete Ultimate version because their are many plugins, expensions and libraries that i don't have and want to use. Before I buy it, i discovered that the libraries i'm using the most are third parties, it's not from native.
    Since i'm making some money with my music production, I want to reward the guys working on all those plugins and buy it.
    I need to start somewhere with that process.
    I'll also buy the third party libraries i'm using the most aswell, but it's a lot of money and i need time for that.
    I just want to make sure i'll be still able to use my Kontakt 5 and those libraries not included in Komplete during that time.
    I'm afraid if i install Native Access when I buy the product, it will automaticaly upgrade my Kontakt 5 and screw the cracks.
    I hope i've been clear enough :)
    Thanks !