Installation help Waves PT12 Mac

Discussion in 'Software' started by Johnptk, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Johnptk

Johnptk Newbie

Hello all,

I'm hoping you can help me, I recently downloaded Waves complete, in three parts, this is how they are named Waves.Complete.V9.(May.9th,.2017)-MAC.7z.001
    I do not know where to go from here. I have all three parts but if I double click on each part, I just get a message saying there is no application to open them.
    I'm clearly not great with this type of thing, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone can advise me further with instructions on how Waves plugins need to be installed on Mac for use with PT12 I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks.

3. Johnptk

Johnptk Newbie

I'm not sure if I was completely clear with my post. Do I need to join the three parts first? and if so, how do I do that? Also for Waves cracks to work on Mac, do I need to download something from the Waves website first?

Thanks.

4. Johnptk

Johnptk Newbie

There are options to download the bundle as one large file, however, the sites are asking for credit card details to download large files, is this safe?

Thanks

5. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

Use Keka or unrarx

6. Johnptk

Johnptk Newbie

Thanks for that, I downloaded Unrarx but I get this message when trying to extract the first part
    Waves.Complete.V9.(May.9th,.2017)-MAC.7z.001 is not RAR archive
    No files to extract

Any ideas?
    Thanks

7. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

Best Answer
    First, create a folder and make sure all three parts are in it. Then, download the latest version of Unarchiver and simply drag Part 1 into the Unarchiver window. It should automatically start unarchiving all three parts. If, for some reason, it doesn't, make sure in Unarchiver's Preferences that you have ".7z" selected as one of the file types it is authorized to extract.Unarchiver will pretty much unarchive any type of compressed file or batch of compressed files.

8. Johnptk

Johnptk Newbie

That's done it, thank you!