inNKX fails for certain nkx files. [RESOLVED}

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Meric, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Meric

Meric Member

Edit: Issue was caused by my own User Error. (Using outdated version of inNKX. If anyone faces this problem look into manually downloading the new version of inNKX and configuring the plugin)

Unsure if I'm just doing something wrong, but for some nkx files it simply states that its an empty directory, and I can't unpack it.
    Am I doing something wrong, and if so are there any solutions? I wonder if it's a coincidence or not but this occurs on my more recent libs compared to the older ones.

I'm using Version 10 of Total Commander and what I can presume is the most recent version of inNKX
    Thanks.
    upload_2021-11-16_21-53-2.png

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
  3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

It's possible there's some new encrypting shit. @bobdule 's Kontakt guru here knows more of the recent changes than me. Haven't used inNKX in a while

4. bobdule

bobdule Rock Star

it look like a corrupted extract.
    download again is the solution, some cubes are damaged.
    try to download the iso if linked.

5. Meric

Meric Member

I did some further investigating and I found the real issue. Sorry for wasting your guy's time! I'm feeling a bit dumb for not checking this first.

The issue was I had installed a previous version of inNKX before, and despite uninstalling TotalCommander a while ago, the Bobdule tools version was still using the old associations.

I installed the updated version of inNKX and everything works perfectly now.

Thank you for your time and help.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021