Industrial Music Production

Discussion in 'Electronic' started by Catalyst, Jun 15, 2013.

1. d-flux

d-flux Member

Thank you Catalyst for the kind words :mates: Speaking of Learning Industrial Technique, there is a new band(!) on the industrial scene 3TEETH which are making pretty big waves, taking some of their influence from the more 90's metal/Industrial sound. They have a new album out to stream for free, and are hosting a remix competition of the track "Final Product". even if you don't remix it, it could still teach you a lot by looking at the stems, and messing around with them :drummer:

Final Product:

http://soundcloud.com/3teeth/11-final-product?in=3teeth/sets/3teeth

and here's the link to the stems:

Final Product remix stems

Comp ends on the July 7th.

2. Levitate

Levitate Producer

Awesome thread! Lot of really good tracks. I'm not a big industrial head,but I've listened to a lot of dark music.And I like most of it Not sure if I have same understanding of what industrial is as you guys,I'll take a guess though,maybe you can clear me up.This is what I think of when I think industrial,I may be way off with my early 90's tastes :rofl: if so let me know. Awesome thread once again! :wink:

3. Levitate

Levitate Producer

Oh,also this.as I said may be way off as this is kind of more like Unhappy Hardcore(not even sure if that's a genre,lol) than Industrial but I'd bet they have a pretty dark crowd at their shows

4. Levitate

Levitate Producer

[​IMG]

:rofl:
    Seriously,you have an interesting way with words.It's quite nice :thumbsup:

5. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

d-flux
    Thank you so much for that info, 3 TEETH are badass and I love that old school sound. I actually picked up some of Psy'aviah's MIDI and stems when they had a remix competition. I wish they would share the stems and MIDI for Ophelie, the track they made with Jean-Luc De Meyer of Front 242. :grooves:

I'm going to pick this up and experiment, thanks again mate.[​IMG]

Levitate
    Great picks, not off at all but right on the money.[​IMG]

And yes Rolma is pure awesomeness. :thumbsup: