"Indetectable" Audio Watermarks???

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by AudioTiger, Nov 22, 2013.

1. jayhind

jayhind Ultrasonic

Don't forget the filename, that could be where they are putting relevant info, in plain sight!

2. duskwings

duskwings Platinum Record

there s something i don t undertand:they watermark their product,ok,tho they can scan a track and see if their samples r used in it,ok aagin,but how can they tell if those samples used in that track were bought or not,if they asked me i could tell them i recorded the track in a studio that legally bought their product,or get the name of someone who bought the product and say at recorded at his place,am i right?

3. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Rock Star

We can also see it this way

I have a false car alarm it is a little lamp that blinks in the front window when i have parked my car it also have a sticker on the window saying ALARM..

But it´s not a REAL alarm just to say tho thiefs that it might be an alarm in that car

Can it be possible that some of the mentioned company may have the watermark info their site just to make pirats believe it is watermarked even when it is in fact NOT watermarked.

As it is always so that the dev:s (in this case Evolution series) always put this watermarked info on their websites when they find out that their lib:s are released here and on similar sites.