Incredible Professional Homestudio

Discussion in 'Studio' started by Someone, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Kaylix

Kaylix Ultrasonic

So true. I have been sitting in an ottoman for a couple of years now in my studio. I also have very limited plugins installed on my system. I mainly use cheap computer speakers because the monitors that I have are sometimes inconvenient to put on as they are headphone monitors so I find myself only putting them on when I start to mix or really want to hear my projects with clarity. But the point is still the same you can give a noob the best set up and they will still not be able to make anything amazing without luck, but if you give a pro the cheapest set up possible they will be able to utilize it to make music that is pleasurable to listen to. It is all how you use the equipment that you have. I fins that functionality is key or you simply will not use what you have because it is that much more difficult to do.

2. floond

floond Platinum Record

True dat Catalyst. Drooled a little earlier today on this. This guy better be making some fan-fucking-tastic music :

http://synthnl.blogspot.dk/2010/08/amazing-fish-eye-pictures-of-my-apollo.html

3. MorteKai

MorteKai Ultrasonic

I love how you just moved,.... yet your PC is the first thing set up. AWESOME. :wink:
    as for the gear,. well, what more does one need. I also only PC with keyboard, headphones, and lots of vst's
    Enjoy

4. Vimmtolol

Vimmtolol Newbie

Holy fkn sheet... I ain't ever seen something like that before