Incredible Professional Homestudio

Discussion in 'Studio' started by Someone, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Someone

Someone Noisemaker

Ladies and Gentleman, may I present to you:
    My incredible professional new homestudio!
    [​IMG]

Let me give you a tour around!:
    On the right side you can see a well placed, top notch audio PC, with the mouse professionally placed on the top for maximal comfort! On the left site you can see my screen, and right under it a clever placed keyboard and a midi keyboard. To save space I came up with the super idea to just lay my headphones on top of my keyboards (man I am so genius). My studio monitors are right under my screen and the keyboards, you know, in the cardboard box. Under my PC are my Elac speakers... And on the very right site you can see wires... Professional! To produce with maximal accommodativeness (damn cool word, dont even know how to spell it) I layed down that grey thingy where I normally put my feet on when I sit on my couch, so thats obviously really perfect.

Big studios don't even dare to wish of such a setup. It's every bedroom producers big dream, it's what make girls go wild for you!
    It's just an indredible professional homestudio setup. If I don't land the next big hit and become of of those Avicii or Martin Garix (or something like that) guys, I don't know what to do anymore... I mean look at the picture, you gotta produce some hits in that environment!

Okay seriously, I just moved, and not everything is set yet, so sadly this is only a temporarily solution. I hope I can set up a better workplace soon...

And just to make you even more jealous, here are some cool POV pictures of me being magically talented!
    [​IMG]

By the way I had to make this post with an internet stick with an average speed under 50Kbps... AudioSex needs like 5 minutes loading time for every page.

3. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

4. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

so wheres the Audio Eq? I see a PC also I see a audio pigtail let me guess a M-Audio Delta 66?
    o and how much an hr Do You Charge? Let Me Know Caint wait to book some Studio time :rofl:

5. thisis theend

thisis theend Member

Good one, Someone :wink:
    Gotta say, even your temporary solution looks way more organized than my setup.

6. halcyo

halcyo Newbie

I'm convinced that some of the most talented people have the crappiest gear/setups... They don't have time for a 'real job' cuz they're creating all the time.

Get it brotha!

7. lowpass

lowpass Newbie

your keyboard reminds me of the german decoding machine "enigma" (world war 2) :bleh:

8. peghead

peghead Producer

I once had a Studio with a setup nearly as good as yours....

[​IMG]

9. transporter1333

transporter1333 Member

Just perfect,
    Only missing the beer bottle... :rofl:

10. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

Great..Here are some of mine! :rofl:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Someone

Someone Noisemaker

The Audio EQ is well hidden (one could say its hidden inside my PC...)

I charge 150€ or 365$ per hour. I also take Bitcoins, but only half. So if you want to visit me, you can pretend to record stuff, and I'll surely master your pretended recordings to maximal perfection!

I can see you also spend a tremendous amount of timing thinking about the maximal comfort :rofl:

I've been asked before why I have that old big keyboard. I mean most people have something flat and stylish. But honestly, that keyboard is boss *yes* ! Way cooler than all those modern flat things!

12. ghostinthemachine

ghostinthemachine Newbie

Good stuff guys. Who cares what you use or what you have, we all strive for the same thing……. self expression!

13. Levitate

Levitate Producer

Man,Hans Zimmers' setup is so nice,first seen it on that mini documentary on making the soundtrack for the Dark Knight.(Wipes drool off chin) :rofl:
    And Steinberg FTW :thumbsup:

14. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! :wink:

15. Demon

Demon Producer

Someone, if I ever have to sell a house, I'll get you to do the description.

16. phenomboy

phenomboy Producer

Are you Laidback Luke ? :dancing:

17. Big Mike

Big Mike Newbie

@ someone: I really enjoyed reading this thread. Your description is great. :)

Big Mike

18. Someone

Someone Noisemaker

I finally was able to get a desk (old desk from my new boss :rofl: ), now Im gonna buy the cheapest pads for my speakers I find, grumbling around because these things are still pretty expensive in my opinion... Then I have to find something like a holding-thingy for my elac speakers. Do pads for subwoofers make sense, I mean is it maybe more... well... easier for my neighbors :rofl: ???

If you have any ideas feel free to share, for some reason my internet-stick is fast sometimes!?, so Im more likely to read it in time.

Maybe I'll post a picture of the finished setup. Will still be crappy, but the best I can do in my room.

19. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

It's not how much you have, it's what you do with what you've got. *yes*

20. Someone

Someone Noisemaker

I just did a Volume-check with my neighbor. I said just knock against the wall when the music is to loud for you. When I got to the point where I thought "Fuck that shit is loud!" and he still didnt knock I went over to ask him if he knocked and I didnt hear it. He said: "No, its okay. Its not that loud".

I can turn it up pretty damn fucking loud and my neighbor thinks its okay. Cool...

21. Big Mike

Big Mike Newbie

Nice to hear! :dancing:

Though, that's one of the various reasons why I hate living in flats. The hamster cage environment makes me sick. Even if you seem to have gentle
    neighbors like in your case. Last weekend I stayed overnight in the new flat of one of my friends. Guess what, those crazy techno/trance
    head neighbors started playing loud music like 10 a.m (on Sunday). I went to bed at 7 a.m. For an hour before I went to bed,
    I played Dead Island. Got me thinking 'gimme an axe to throw'.

Well, a house ain't no guarantee for silence, too. I have new neighbors and they wake me up like 5 times a week.
    Not even mentioning the higher costs for a house. But I can play loud music the whole day. And monitor in
    whatever volume I want to 24/7. Blessing!

(thanks for counselling)

Big Mike