Incident at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ned944, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foster911

foster911 Guest

I'm contemplating a new plan and expect you esteem it highly. What's your standpoint about paying ISIS for kicking the pop singers out of the public scenes? We were not able to do anything about that but ISIS's fellows are brave men in a low expenditure of money.

@Von_Steyr is from the leisured classes and in the lap of luxury because he's the only one here who owns Cubase. Man, you can change the world. :bleh:

2. julianbre

julianbre Producer

beatmagnus, thanks for the nice words. I try not to hate anybody, just ideologies.

Talmi "You're talking about sacred books (and I've read a bit of all of them)"
    So in other words, you have no idea what you are talking about.

"I learn much more from other books, just as sacred for me."
    Like "The Communist Manifesto" I take it. That has worked out so well. How many millions have died under communism again?

"The world is a secularized place, time to learn to deal with that."
    There are how many muslims in the world? And how many atheist? You better put the bong down!

"I'm just saying the whole holy war sale speech isn't going to take in a virtual place such as this one. Or frankly anywhere, except a few circles."
    Of course no war is going to go on at this board. We are all musicians after all.
    Now what country do you live in and how old are you? Then I can see if you are going to be in one of the "few circles".

3. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

You talk a lot, quote a lot but i don't believe you've read anything nor are in any position to give theological lessons. I'm not talking about books i don't care about. It's religious persons concern, sacred books, not mine.
    Your debate about what book got it right is relevant for you, not for me.
    And what's with the asking people age ? Are you 6 ?

4. GreatJobChamp

GreatJobChamp Producer

you don't get it do you... THEY area already at war... Stockholm syndrome populations are oblivious to that fact.

But don't worry, we will light a pretty candle, sing, and SUBMIT... so... no big deal if kids died.

P.S.

Everyone on earth needs to read the Sira, Hadith and Koran... then there will be NO MORE MISUNDERSTANDINGS what the religion of "peace" is about... ***if you have NOT read those, and are getting your talking points from BBC, and whatever major news outlet, chances are your a moron... and the quicker you read those books the quicker you will have your mind blown.

***Seriously, if you have not read them, then shut your f'ing face... don't talk about how 2+2 is not equal to 4 if you have not even learned addition... right?.. so shut the f up... you've got some reading to do.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  5. seriousofficial

seriousofficial Producer

Any form of fanatism, whether driven by political beliefs, religion, life philosophies and even for music or a sports team, may eventually lead to extremism. Temper any fanatism when it concerns anyone other than yourself, because any fanatic behavior may ultimately lead to extreme behavior. You may only decide for yourself to be fanatic about something and you should always respect anyone's taste, belief and opinion as long as they are no direct infraction on anyone. The moment things go wrong is when we think we are able to decide what's best for that other person without even listening to that other person.

6. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

7. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

8. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Yep, now that I've been told to shut the f up, I'm surely sold. Islam is bad.
    It's the guy insulting every one that convinced me. :rofl::wink:

9. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/abs/long.htm
    The Bible has nothing absurd within those fairy tale pages?

Do you eat shrimp, oysters or clams? Ever picked up a shell on the beach and kept it for a momento? You are an abomination to your imaginary friend in the sky.
    Please don't hurt him....here, fuck my wife and daughters instead...

What was that group that targeted lower income and single parent boys and kept moving and hiding all offenders from parish to parish?
    Julianbre please help since you are the expert on religious crimes.
    You think religious oppression had something to do with THAT, probably on going, atrocity? If the priests are allowed, then everyone within that organization must be...........what........ a pedophile?

Bible, Koran, Book of Mormon etc have absurdities included within them.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2017
  10. julianbre

julianbre Producer

Talmi
    "i don't believe you've read anything nor are in any position to give theological lessons."

You proved my point. Atheist believe in lots of fantasies. Thank you!

"this is not a religious war" and "I'm not talking about books i don't care about. It's religious persons concern, sacred books, not mine."

Your ignorance seems boundless. How can you make the claim that this isn't a religious war without having read the koran. That is what muslims believe. Please tell me more about what it says about jihad or holy war.

"Your debate about what book got it right is relevant for you, not for me."
    Not my debate either.

"And what's with the asking people age ?"
    I will ask you again, what country do you live in and how old are you? Are you military age? Then I can see if you are going to be in one of the "few circles".

"The world is a secularized place, time to learn to deal with that."
    There are how many muslims in the world? And how many atheist?
    You didn't answer my question.

"Yep, now that I've been told to shut the f up, I'm surely sold. Islam is bad.
    It's the guy insulting every one that convinced me."
    From the man that calls Chistianity a cult. You convinced me Talmi.

dragonhill
    Ah, dragonhill has finally show up to display his illiteracy to everybody. Yeah!

"Do you eat shrimp, oysters or clams?"
    And what is the answer since your scholarship seems to be only reading the atheist bible? Let me type slowly for you so you will be able to understand. N.e.w.c.o.v.e.n.a.n.t.

"You think religious oppression had something to do with THAT, probably on going, atrocity?"
    Atrocity? I think you mean homosexuality and I am sure you are well versed in that one. Let me repeat this again. Under your world view, you have no justification to argue whether something is right or wrong. There are no objective moral values. Just blind pitiless indifference.

Still waiting for dragonhill and Talmi to explain if what Salman Abedi did was morally wrong.

11. farao

farao Rock Star

My thoughts goes to the victims.

Stop respecting anyones belief that "their God" know anything at all.

Stop pretending all religions are equally dangerous for mankind.

12. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

13. digitaldragon

digitaldragon Audiosexual

My sympathies go to the victims and their loved ones. No one should have to go through this.

We live in a society which is still primitive in my view. I mean we can send people to space and we haven't yet learned to solve our differences without killing each other. That is pathetic. There are plenty of resources on this planet for everyone to have food, clothing, and shelter, but there is disparity in the world where people go homeless, hungry, etc. Also pathetic. It is a failure in the leadership. It is a failure of mankind as a whole, really. When a small percentage of the population has most of the wealth, and are able to subjugate the rest of the population in the many inventive ways that they do, that is a failure of our system/systems. Perhaps if all the effort and thought spent to find new ways to destroy each other was spent finding ways to help one another, this would be a better world. I can't believe that any god/supreme being/whatever you choose to call IT would wish that we destroy each other over our petty differences. We've been lucky so far, cosmically speaking. When the big asteroid or whatever ends up on a collision course with our planet, our stupid asses will be too busy arguing with each other over whose god caused this calamity to do anything to stop it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  14. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

Julianbre,
    Again with the childish insults.
    Since you wanted proof from your fucking fairy tale you worship:

Leviticus 11:9-12 says:
    9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
    10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
    11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
    12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

Deuteronomy 14:9-10 says:
    9 These ye shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat:
    10 And whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it is unclean unto you.

Where is that offer wife and daughter to stop a beating verse?

You are an homophobe idiot if priests molesting boys is only about homosexuality. It's called a fucking CRIME?
    What if I am homosexual? Are you afraid of gays and lesbians too?

15. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Why aren't these righteous people from the West that care so much about kids and apparently aren't anti-Muslim up in arms about this, just as they are about the attacks on largely white Westerners, be it Manchester, Paris or US? 68 children killed, yet barely a mention in Western media when it happened and since, or is it that white Western kids are more worthy of human sympathy than Muslim kids?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-civilians-swap-bashar-al-assad-a7686241.html

Humanity just fucks me right off sometimes.

16. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Not read anything leading up to this video as I actively avoided this thread beyond a certain point, so I don't know what this video was in response to as I lost interest in reading this thread but I seriously hope this video wasn't used in trying to make some sensible point. This dude is considered a racist, bigoted, fucking moron kook nutjob in the UK, and beyond! :rofl:

So much so, this is how one British TV news channel lined him up for a live broadcast interview, not intentionally obviously...

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  17. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

What is so fucked up to me at least is that today you have hundreds of things to do in life, from sports to all kinds of hobbies, traveling, gardening, there are literally hundreds and hundreds of things to do in life yet these people chose to blow themselves up.
    Or just stupid crime and violence. Go take a hike or take ride with your bike.
    Meh, you can fart today and get called a racist, lol.....the world has turned into a loony bin, im just trying to make it trough this jungle. :yes:

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2017
  18. smys

smys Member

Mister, why do you insist so emotionally on wanting to compare facts and omit the implications present between these same facts? You can not accept that there is more inequality than equality between these things that you compare. The day a Catholic or Western Protestant invades a theater in Afghanistan, or Iraq, for example, and blows dozens of children unrelated to his belief, then there will be talk of the same kind of crime and victims.

And do not forget, this is the coldness of the rational exposition of the theme.

Now thinking of a crime against children in the East requires another approach: to know who commits them and why they are committed. What is the correct attitude? RIGOROUSLY speaking, eliminate the causes.

Now importing the consequences around the world does not eliminate the causes. SPREAD the causes.

Metastasis is a cold analogy for this.

Hegira is the method used throughout the centuries for territorial, cultural and PHYSICAL expansion of a unique people over others.

Humanism does not question itself. But this covers up those who will take advantage of this through physical expansion, primarily considering birth rates and, in short, Western society is virtually outdated: it will not exist in about half a century. It will not even be violently: it will be simply peaceful replacement.

The process is already in the bar of 60% (metaphor) and is irreversible.

This is not phobia, this is the perceivable pain of a body that realizes that it is sick and will die. It is the collective unconscious.

19. digitaldragon

digitaldragon Audiosexual

Man, I don't usually post on such topics, but was moved by the posts. We musicians are a passionate lot, and that is reflected here.
    Crime (robbery, etc.) seems to be fueled primarily by disparity. If you have what you need, normally a person wouldn't elect to do that, imo.

20. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

THEY ARE ALL CHILDREN AND ALL HUMAN BEINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL BEING KILLED BY TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to justify it with nonsense politics is just plain inhumane. It is all wrong. Condemn it all the same! All people are equal! I really don't understand what's so hard to grasp....!!!!!!!!

What you just essentially said is because terrorists are killing people in Middle East it is ok because it is not a Westerner doing it and it is not a Westerner being killed. Who fucking cares who did it?!?! NO child deserves to die like that!!!!! It is unacceptable under ALL scenarios, to whoever, wherever and by whoever carries it out for whatever reason, and we, as responsible human beings, should condemn all of it equally! WHAT. THE. UTTER. FUCK, has this World come to!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: May 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List