Incident at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ned944, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. X

Mr. X Kapellmeister

Well, you've put yourself in an awkward situation, haven't you? You don't have to like the bible but spreading lies about it pisses me off and probably billions of other people as well. That's why I think you're nasty, u deserve every one of those nasty stickers.

2. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

This is the 4th time I have to tell you, fucking read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://audiosex.pro/threads/incide...ert-in-manchester-uk.30398/page-4#post-267234

3. Mr. X

Mr. X Kapellmeister

Rage much? You're still pointing to that conspiracy site. Why is it so hard for you to tell us all where in the bible it is instead? Let me help you answer that question: Because they don't exist. They only exist on your conspiracy site.

End of story. Go get your heart attack now.

(Was this the 5th or 6th reply from you where you still fail to give a proper response regarding the source?)

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  4. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Awkward position? I'm fine and dandy in my comfy chair. But thanks for your concern!

These various Bible sites must also be spreading lies about it then. Maybe you should write in a complaint about their conspitatory portrayal of the Bible if it offends you so much?

https://biblia.com/bible/esv/Exodus 15.3

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+24:13-16

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+2:34&version=KJV

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 20:14

I trust this is evidence enough to satisfy you without me needing to fetch links for the umpteen other things that say exactly the same things on my "conspiracy site".

5. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Someone will feel a bit silly in about 5....4....3.....2...and there it is....

And not raging at all. And already answered your questions, which you refused repeatedly to accept, even though they obviously do exist!

6. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Actually I moved a few months back to the south west of France. Near the ocean, far from the pollution (which has always been in Paris). I'm settling slowly, I'm gonna buy some land, build a house from the ground. And obviously a studio too. I left because it stopped being popular (in the sense of popular classes, not as popular in high school) about 10 years ago. Stopped being the city of the Communards and the Sans Culottes, and it started to be a refuge for hypsters, banksters and rich tourists of this great world. That was the real trashing for me.
    Always fascinating to view propaganda videos of a city where for almost 20 years I resided and I know probably better than most people on this planet. Thanks for that.
    Don't you ever wonder what kind of propaganda people from the rest the world are fed regarding you (not you particularly but as an american) and your country ? It might explain a bit the cheerfull reactions that were observed here and there outside the western world when tragic events stroke ? I'm propably thinking things through a bit too much. Might get a headache from that.:facepalm:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Mr. X

Mr. X Kapellmeister

Why is this so hard for you? I'm still talking about the paedophilia text you pasted. Do you have difficulties in reading and understanding text? You're still dodging... what is it now, 7th reply from you with still no source to your false claims yet?

8. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

@Talmi I realize things are taken out of context...for effect..nothing new.. age old practice...I just said what the hell,
    to illustrate a point.. because 20 years ago.. I don't recall ANY place in Paris or the whole of France for that matter
    being depicted this way...and this is only ONE depiction of the degradation, as there are many now...

lucky for you... Paris is a moveable feast...as one American called it... or at least it used to be

9. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Ohhhhhhhhh. You said all of them initially. It is hard because you've not once mentioned what section you wanted specifically until now and I'm not a mind reader.

You now accept you were wrong and all the others except pedophilia are accepted now then, evidently. That's a step in the right direction. Here is your request fulfilled with some examples, that mentions of no age and endorses pedophilia through stating it is ok to have sex with "women children" obtained in war:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers+31 (specifically 1-18)

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges+21&version=NIV

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus+21:7-10

10. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Ha ha ha ha. Marked as "nasty" about 3 seconds after posting, so clearly made no effort to read before forming a judgement. Yet I'm the biased one not willing to listen to other views. Gotta laugh or otherwise I'd cry at the hopelessness of it :rofl:

11. smys

smys Member

Comparing a book with another is an option, but it is easy to see that in the bible it exhorts extreme violence as an act derived from the fury of God without delegating to humans its execution: As even explicit in "The Lord is a man of war. " Exodus 15: 3. Just the opposite of the Qur'an, which orders the believer to exterminate PERSONALLY the unbeliever above all things.
    A book summarizes: Love your neighbor as yourself and urge him to listen to what you believe. The other book sums up: Kill 'em!

This is so obvious!

And no, it's no shame, because everything you pointed out was not impartial, it was partial, though perhaps useful.
    Shame is you propagate this anti-Christian and anti-Jewish rhetoric with cunning instruction affectation. Just like you were René Guénon reborn.
    Who are you to speak in education if the rule you use to compare this is your own instruction?
    And you used arrogance to insinuate that it is so much better than me that you have no doubt that I will not even read the passages? Do you have any crystal balls?
    Basically you say that as suicide bombers kill Allahu Akbar, at the same time Carmelite nuns trample people with trucks screaming "Hail Mary"?
    There is a clear difference in observable effects. And all of them you pretend to ignore.
    Anyway, you and those who think like you seem to be winning ideology. And the result of this will accompany both those who insist on not seeing the facts clearly, and those who eventually do not.
    But, please, do not repeat this balancing of education, that this is just a cheap trick to look like you own some.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  12. Mr. X

Mr. X Kapellmeister

I don't accept anything coming from you. Again you interpret things to your favour.

Do you have a bible? Have you read it? Why are you keeping posting from unknown web sites? Are these sites better sources than the bible itself? I can also link random stuff from random sites and claim they're facts. In fact, let me go create a web site right away, brb.

Do you have the actual place in the bible where this is written? Yes or no?

13. Mr. X

Mr. X Kapellmeister

I'm a fast reader. And no, you're not "nasty"... You're nasty.

14. Mr. X

Mr. X Kapellmeister

Let me ask you another question @Bunford.

About 100 children has been killed and seriously injured. You've made quite an effort this evening posting off-topic stuff and trash-talking other religions in this thread, religions who has nothing to do with the terrorist act we've seen: Why are you protecting islamic terrorists? What's your agenda here?

15. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

Religious text can be so subjective because the more you meditate on it, the more deeper meanings become apparent. At the same time, you have to divide every meaning gleamed from these sources with the mind of an individual. This creates an almost alternate reality of meaning because individual minds can differ so drastically. Even united minds, fixated on a certain principle can come to completely different conclusions.
    If you don't know Yeshua or Jesus or whatever your physical tongue chooses to pronounce. Think about what He said and compare it to what we do. It becomes easy to set apart the truth from the lies in the actions of man.

This has officially become another one of those threads. If I had a hand in it, I apologize but everything I said I felt obligated to say.

16. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

I am not anti-Christian or anti-Jewish. My family are originally Jewish and my father and his parents fled to Northern Spain from Germany in the 1940s whn my father was only 4 years old being born in 1938. My mother from a small village in North Wales where is a lack of diversity and the community is devoutly Christian and she attends church almost every day. That was a bit of a misfortunate assumption to make by pointing me out as anti-Jewish and anti-Christian as that couldn't be further from the truth and I pointed out right at the start of this thread that I am an atheist.

And I am fully entitled to my own opinion. I am simply sick of people jumping on the anti-Islam bandwagon and propogating misinformation and portraying their own faith as holier than thou, when in reality the doctorines of ALL are very similar, the good and the bad, yet aren't viewed in an impartial and similar way by most who willingly choose to be misinformed and have a biased view, which is not right.

I linked to the exact explicit passages several posts ago. I just assumed people read. Maybe that was an error on my behalf in this whole scenario.

17. Mr. X

Mr. X Kapellmeister

People like you (I'm not surprised) always brings in and attacks christianity in debates where radical muslims has killed people. If that's not filthy and disgusting then I don't know what is. Why are you doing it? I'm curious.

18. WolwerineBlues

WolwerineBlues Platinum Record

Simple Lack of intelligence and empathy!:snuffy:

19. Mr. X

Mr. X Kapellmeister

Seriously. This community starts to make me sick of it. Didn't realize until now that there's so many sick people here. I should stop coming here.

20. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

22 killed and 59 injured to be precise. And yes, it is a hideous act and it is me that posted the sincere original post to start this very thread. Doesn't sound like something someone protecting terrorists would do!! What I don't agree with is the anti-Islam rhetoric that then followed later in this thread, even before anyone knew what had happened or who was responsible. My posts were simply to try and reign that in and distract people from being discriminatory, in essence.

My agenda is to protect the 99.97%+ innocent Muslims out there that will ultimately become victims of the anti-Islam bullpap that people push out, which has already started due to the anti-Islam hype. I'm a humanist, and believe people should be treated as humans, not sectioned off to be blamed for everything a single person, or even a group in that religion do.

You yourself earlier pointed out there were around 40,000 IS in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. The population in them countries are 36.4m, 32.5m and 18.5m, totalling 123.8m, who virtually all follow Islam. 40,000 makes up 0.03% of that population. Amplify that to a global audience of the 1.8bn that follow Islam, it becomes a significantly lower percentage because most of IS is in them three stated countries.

Would you think it would be rational and acceptable to punish the entire Christian faith followers if 0.03% of them were extermist groups (which they probably are in the form of far right, neo nazi and infidel groups, and probably realistically higher) in the way Islam followers are attacked and portrayed based on IS's disgusting attacks?

And the attack of innocent Islam followers has already started due to the relentless anti-Islam rhetoric, and my question is why aren't people condemning this kind of attack on innocent Muslims in the same way?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-arson-revenge-suspected-police-a7751866.html

This is what I am trying to stop and this is what I am passionately against.

Last night's attack was horrid, and to attack kids in that way is inexcusable. However, attacking innocent Muslims is also inexcusable.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List