Incident at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ned944, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G String

G String Rock Star

More *real* Nazi propaganda.
    [​IMG]

Title: The Curse in the Blood

Caption: “Every little Jewish baby grows up to be a Jew.”

November 1934 (Issue #45 Der Stürmer)

Gee, isn't it such a relief that the forum rules have been suspended on political hate and propaganda. So liberating!

2. mozee

mozee Audiosexual

Yhea - it seems that this thread has fallen off the deep edge.

I think it is health to let people vent even when that venting is a little off color. Alas, this has completely switched from sympathy and outrage to a propaganda and scaremongering about WTF some sharia law BS and not being allowed to eat bacon sandwiches.

It is getting tedious though I do think it had a therapeutic effect at some point.

3. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Yep. One could hope. Come together. Show humanity in the middle of horror.
    That's not possible apparently. A moment of horror for some can be an opportunity for others.
    It's a sad world.

4. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Personally i couldnt care less what color or religion anyone is, i really dont. Also on this forum i see creative talented people, if youre from China, Cuba, India or America, i couldnt care less.
    When i talk about these issues, its talk about islamistic radicalism. Ordinary muslims, living, doing their stuff in Europe are not a problem.
    There is scaremongering and there is rational fear in what is happening lately in Europe.

5. farao

farao Rock Star

Are all religions and faiths equal benign or harmful now?

6. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

You have concerns about that, I have concern about other things. The point is it's not the best place to expose those concerns.
    I have harmfull things to say regarding a lot of people, like anyone I have concerns, I have things and persons I appreciate, others I don't, I think this is bad for us, that is good. I just don't say anything. Not here.
    If you empty your garbages in the AS courtyard, every one will do so, and I can guaranty that it will stinks very strongly, very quickly.

7. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

Corporate media constantly fuels the 'hatred' fire as a tool for the global military industrial complex. We all know the US spends more than the next 10 countries combined blah blah blah.....
    Unfortunately only some of us can see thru the bull shit. The evidence, just on this thread, is proof propaganda is gaining ground.

8. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Agree, hence i stopped with the political bs threads on AS, because it just doesnt belong here. One of the reasons i come here is because i can relax and avoid the negativity, including the news and politics.
    We as people should find more things that bring us together, artists can do that a lot better than politicians.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  9. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

I believe that, we can do better. That's why I try to refrain too. We can't solve the world problems here, but we can at least try to have our safe place where we can gather and forget all the crap. Focus on, and enjoy what we all love, what we are all about.
    We got along lately, not just you and me, you know, there just has been a good energy flowing on the forum lately. I really enjoyed that, it really makes this place special, I guess.

10. G String

G String Rock Star

It doesn't matter what your justifications are ---- the forum rules say IT IS NOT ALLOWED.

But apparently those rules are not actual rules. This is how corruption goes.

That people can't understand - or pretend to claim special circumstances as exception - should alarm everyone.

Roper: So now you'd give the Devil benefit of law!
    More: Yes. What would you do? Cut a great road through the law to get after the Devil?
    Roper: I'd cut down every law in England to do that!
    More: Oh? And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned 'round on you, where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat? This country's planted thick with laws from coast to coast– man's laws, not God's– and if you cut them down—and you're just the man to do it—do you really think you could stand upright in the winds that would blow then? Yes, I'd give the Devil benefit of law for my own safety's sake.

11. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

Best Answer
    nazi propaganda... Muslims... i've seen enough here. :snuffy: the topic is closed :excl:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List