In need of Opinions , artistic viewpoints and constructive criticism..

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Mat O, Feb 28, 2019.

1. reliefsan

reliefsan Audiosexual

@Mat O
    when are you going to give feedback to anyone here?

its just a question

2. Mat O

Mat O Guest

Thank you for your concern and helpful pointers.Much appreciated.I am afraid if i take a break i might not come back to making music. I am not talented musically .i make music from listening to other people s work and drawing inspiration from the sounds and vibes.I am mostly influenced by artists like Vangelis, solar fields, fink , King Tuff etc.More over i cant find a way to produce music in such a way that i can enjoy myself.For eg solar fields has great production.I love the sounds and ambience he makes, very inspiration and musical and i also know how to make those kind of sounds.But i get bored and tired easily when i take that path. I dont have the patience and drive to spend hours on prodution and sound design etc any more. I just want to make music in such a way it is spontaneous quick and enjoyable which is not happening and its rare.Any way thank you guys for the valuable suggestions and thoughts:)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2019
  3. Mat O

Mat O Guest

I have given feed back to every one.

4. boshipwrecked

boshipwrecked Member

Hi, I think it has a lot of potential if you introduce different notes and give it an alternating bridge somewhere. The sounds are good, just need to sort the arrangement. Keep at it man!

5. Mat O

Mat O Guest

Thanks You Boshipwrecked for taking the time and valuable suggestions.