impression on ilok2 cracked plug-ins so far

Discussion in 'Software News' started by ShadowOfTheZ, Dec 31, 2015.

1. dr.evil

dr.evil Kapellmeister

Aireq is great.
    Other already being used plugins can do what SSL, eventide, mcdsp, lexicon etc can do! Won't try PT. Not keen on learning such a huge software..

2. Marsupilami

Marsupilami Guest

The Slate FG-X AudioUTOPiA gave me a surprise over the regular one,
    after install a large pop up screen appears saying something like "sending anonymous datas ... yada yada",
    anyone else and what does it mean ?

3. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

still stucks on my HDD in the folder: ilok_shit will probably never use it. :rofl:

4. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Yeah Omnisphere is the heavyweight champ of VSTi. As far as the ilok'd stuff, I already owned Soundtoys so the only other one I'm really using much is UBK1 on drum bus. Slate Tape Machines is nice on the master too.

The other stuff is cool, but after seeing that it doesn't offer anything out of the ordinary, I sort of strayed away from it because I don't intend to buy anything that requires a dongle and I don't want to get too used to something I have no intention of ever buying.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  5. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

the thread is not perfect but i enjoy it a lot, i wouldn't have a chance of testing all the plugs released but they sure trig my curiosity. gzzz i dont even recognize the names of most. :)

if someone wants to talk about "making music" then i suggest go and make such a thread and create some traffic. dont spam this one.

6. peterA

peterA Platinum Record

Most of them don't seem to be anything special apart from Soundtoys but I already bought those in the Christmas sale. I did try the SSL bundle but my antilogging software (Zemana) threw up a warning that the plugins were trying to capture my screen. I don't know enough to know if that is a problem - do VST's need to do a screen capture? First time I have encountered it - but it was enough to make me delete the SSL folder just in case.

7. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Platinum Record

Too bad that we need the hardware controller to make it work or is it some trick to get it to work without the hardware??
    I got "attempting to connect to console 1"

8. justthankyah

justthankyah Kapellmeister

i got it working inside studio one 3.... the plugin works like a console channel strip... if some message is showing please make sure you didn't miss the workaround solution... for me it was just like that.

1- open your daw
    2-load up a console 1 instance
    3- go to the program files > softube > console 1 > open console 1 on screen software... x64 or x86 (im using the x64) nothing happen when you double click on this program but its ok
    4- go back to your daw and click on the console 1 plugin again
    5- click on show knobs and voila it shows up the interface

if you want to be able to see the visuals from the console 1 on screen software you just need to open the vst2 version of the console 1 plugin.
    because you have 2 versions... the vst2 can be tweaked and the vst3 can't be visualized.

to visualize the console 1 on screen software repeat the steps above > make sure you are using the vst2 program of console1 > click on "click to set track name" and the console 1 on screen appears it takes almost the whole screen... click cancel on the name.. or insert a name... and go back to your daw.. now when you move the knobs on the console 1 plugin the software shows the changes on the display ... very nice...

but the sad part is that to be able to see different tracks.. let's say 2 tracks ..vocal and guitar.. you can only see the display of only one track because change tracks in the visual display is a hardware only feature... :(

but you can you the console 1 plugin on as many tracks as you want and to be honest is a nice way to use your ears.. during mix... don't forget to click enable on the smal gui of the console 1 plugin.. it have a on and off for all the functions like compressor... eq..and so on..

i've found that this is an amazing product the qualty is top notch for me the eq sounds excelent we can see how clean an ssl can sound and why is a favourite of soo many pros... by the way the drive and character functions are worth the whole product imo...
    if you set to 5 on the drive is were the console standard behaviour acts.. but tweak to 6 or 7 and you have a nice harmonic part on your sound.. some movement... and shape the tone of the distortion with the character knob.. and play with the transient shape man this is an awesome tool.. and very cpu light...

hope it helps guitarM

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  9. conejo

conejo Newbie

I have purchased many ilok plugins and in most cases I have been very satisfied.
    All depends on the use and application ans also the real need of specific features.

10. muse2love

muse2love Producer

Please try the Kush Audio Stuff...Most especially the UBK-1

That is absolute game changer

Very Special Mention to the AIREQ by Eiosis Pretty sick eq
    PeaceR

11. Marsupilami

Marsupilami Guest

Quote AudioUTOPiA:

"Hello World ... there was always bound to be problems here and there,
    if you happen to post somewhere about a problem with our releases include detailed descriptions,
    you never know we might read them and fix stuff ..."

This thread had the potential for such interactions ...

12. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

It's all good... cp is a separate issue to the quality of the plugs etc themselves, as is the price of said plugs...
    maybe a more precise title would help? the whole ilok issue has inflamed a lot of peeps and threads over the holidays..

maybe saying "recent releases" and referencing them specifically would be better.. since I think that was really your focus
    anyway @ShadowOfTheZ ?

Thanks @Introninja for being here too, to monitor the threads for trolls, flamers etc. makes me feel good to know that the
    holiday nonsense will be checked this year... keep up the fine work.. ! I know it won't be easy... :wink:

@justthankyah awesome post, this is the just the kind of helpful stuff I really like to find here..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  13. WolwerineBlues

WolwerineBlues Platinum Record

As for the plugins i thank thee Audioutopia, offcourse and R2R for share U-He Hive keep up the good work :beg::cheers:

14. ShadowOfTheZ

ShadowOfTheZ Ultrasonic

well @Herr-Durr, for the title, since I praise the work and brains of AudioUtopia, consider it to be a tribute.

I hate when marketing matters more than engineering. It is a fact in most industries nowadays.
    But in the end you're right, the idea of this thread is to talk about quality primarily.

15. Marsupilami

Marsupilami Guest

I am sorry, then I missed it.

With
    "impression on ilok2 cracked plug-ins so far"
    I had the idea you are refering to the quality of the cracks as well, knowing that groups are looking for feedback this way.

That´s why I reported Slate FG-X issue.

My bad.

16. noise.maker

noise.maker Platinum Record

Well, i think this plugs are verry cracked, and i try to find a pleasant crack to fill it with my pleasure. :hahaha: Slate plugs are quality stuff, almost filled with my mojo. :lmao:

17. bergamot

bergamot Member

Softube aax 64 )))
    doingthe update from websiteandtheninstallagainthe releaseof audioutopia

Attached Files:

• 222.jpg
      222.jpg
      File size:
      608.3 KB
      Views:
  18. ptpatty

ptpatty Platinum Record

Holy crap...that actually worked!!! Thanks for that brother!

19. justthankyah

justthankyah Kapellmeister

sometimes we can learn a trick or two ...lol

20. ptpatty

ptpatty Platinum Record

Has anyone tried this with anything else? I tried it with Soundtoys but that didn't work...asked for ilok license.