Impact Soundworks Release 5 New/Updated Shreddage 3 Based Guitars

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Dave_Music, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Dave_Music

Dave_Music Platinum Record

The Shreddage 3 Family Just Got Bigger!
    Revamped and expanded for our cutting-edge Shreddage 3 engine!
    We're proud to announce that five of our best-selling guitar & bass instruments have been upgraded to the Shreddage 3 engine with totally overhauled UIs, superior realism, new sounds, and new content.

Owners of the previous versions of these instruments can upgrade for just $20 each. These are totally separate libraries programmed for Kontakt 5.7 with full NKS compatible, remapped samples, and new content; your existing libraries will not be affected.

[​IMG]
    Shreddage 3 Jupiter (upgrades from Shreddage 2: Absolute Electric Guitar)
    Our most popular electric guitar, a super-heavy 7-string sound drop tuned to A and ideal for heavy rock and metal. This has the darkest, richest, and chunkiest tone of any S3 guitar.

Shreddage 3 Rogue (upgrades from Shreddage 2 IBZ)
    A legendary Japanese 7-string electric guitar with a very bright, biting, and aggressive sound (perfect for metal!)

Shreddage 3 Serpent (upgrades from Shreddage 2 SRP)
    Performed and recorded by YouTube superstar Jules Conroy (FamilyJules7x), this instrument features an all-American 7-string electric guitar with a balanced and versatile timbre that is flexible enough for many genres.

Shreddage 3 Abyss (upgrades from Shreddage Bass 2)
    This 6-string fingered electric bass offers a massive four and a half octave range with a pure, deep tone recorded through a high-end analog DI box.

Shreddage 3 Archtop (upgrades from Archtop: Hollowbody Electric Guitar)
    A beautiful 6-string Jim Sadowsky model hollowbody electric guitar with two pickups and a variety of new articulations like powerchords and extra palm mutes. Equally well-suited for clean playing, jazz, blues, funk, R&B and more.

ALL Shreddage 3 instruments feature...

• Superior performance realism for lead, rhythm, and chord playing
    • Multiple fretting & string selection algorithms to choose from
    • One-click double, triple, and quad-tracking
    • 'Poly input' lookahead for more realistic chords
    • 'Shred window' for better-sounding sweeps and fast playing
    • New 'Strumming Mode', perfect for rhythm tracks
    • TACT 2.0: Map and trigger every articulation any way you want
    • CONSOLE: Modular FX rack & mixer with 30 modules
    • Dozens of Kontakt snapshots to inspire your creativity!
    Every Shreddage 3 instrument works with the FREE Kontakt Player and is fully NKS compatible!

View All Shreddage 3 Instruments!

Upgrading from a previous version? Own Stratus and want to crossgrade? Be sure to check your Deals area for coupons!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. Dave_Music

Dave_Music Platinum Record

If the own any of the old Shreddage Guitars, you can upgrade for ONLY $20 - its a no brainer for me :)
    I just wish I had bought more than I did several years ago, to get more at $20 :)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  4. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

My thoughts exactly. Just incredible. I bought Shreddage 2 on a black friday, it came with Shreddage Bass Picked, Peavey Revalver HPse (like a Revalver III lite), all of them very useful back in the day.
    Not only it has gotten a lot of upgrades but now I can update to v3 for 20 bucks. Damn, if only I could find my legit version :rofl:

Shame on you, Prominy