(Image-Line) FL Studio 12.3 Available

Discussion in 'Software News' started by thantrax, Aug 2, 2016.

1. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

[​IMG] FL Studio 12.3

We're always proud to release each new version of FL Studio because we know the thrill our customers get from their Lifetime Free Updates. 12.3 introduces new plugins, plugin updates, workflow enhancements and the big-one, realtime audio stretching. Yes finally. Check the video below to learn more:

What's New?

Plugins

• Transient Processor (demo). Enhance or suppress the attack transients and release of percussive and other transient sounds. $49 in the Image-Line Shop.
    • Razer Chroma - Control Razer Chroma enabled hardware such as laptops, keyboards, mice and headsets from FL Studio.

Updated Plugins

FL Studio Features

• Real-time stretching - Sampler and Audio Clip 'Realtime > Stretch' mode allows real-time, independent tempo and pitch variations.
    • Lock MIDI notes to Channels - Right-click a Channel Button and select Receive notes from. The Channel will now respond to that Controller regardless of what Channel is selected in FL Studio.
    • MIDI channel through - Allows all MIDI Channels from a controller or external sequencer to pass to the plugin for separate control AND to record up to 16 separate MIDI Channel colors.
    • Mute/Solo locking - Shift-Click Mute LEDs to lock them to their current state.
    • Image-Line Remote feedback - Right-click Enable Image-Line Remote to activate control feedback from IL Remote to FL Studio.
    • Type in values - Tempo and Mixer track selectors now accept actual values.
    • Auto name option - The names of existing Channels aren't changed when dropping presets on them and the General Settings > Auto name is off.
    • Restore previous state after solo option - General Settings > Miscellaneous allows you to restore the Channel Rack, Playlist and Mixer to their state prior to a solo command, or to unsolo everything when it's off.
    • Channel Rack height – Auto Resize: Set the height of the Channel Rack (Off, Min, Max).
    • Channel Rack sorting – Menu option > Sort by: Sort the Channel Rack order by Mixer Track Number, Channel Name or Channel Color.

Editions
    FL Studio is available in 4 editions: Fruity ($99), Producer ($199), Signature ($299) and All Plugins ($737 USD). See the Feature Comparison here. All editions come with Lifetime Free Updates because we believe you should get what you paid for updated and bugfixed, free for life.

What about FL Studio for Mac OS X / MacOS?
    We are developing a native Mac version. See how we are progressing here. TLDR Summary? ASAP.

DDL Links here

Source
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. foster911

foster911 Guest

@thantrax
    Where is your previous avatar (more westernized)? So lovely and you were so energetic with it. This one calls to mind the lethargic and insensate Asian girls during S - - .:winker:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2016
  4. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

@foster911
    Don't worry, I'm working on my remix (finalization phase is almost complete). I have not so much time as before; my old parents needs my help and this hot summer it's hard to handle.

5. Real time stretching...YES!!! My hope is that the nice folks over at Image Line are on a roll and that it is just a matter of time, a few blinks of the eye, that wham bam thank you ma'am...FREEZE FUNCTION will be implemented to make the world a better place. "When you wish upon a star....".

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2016
  6. LoveKavi

LoveKavi Kapellmeister

It's the little things that matter. The playlist feature where you can sort by Name, colour or mixer track is probably everything I need in life. A more organised work space will improve my creativity flow. A clean home, is a happy home!

7. Nimbuss

Nimbuss Platinum Record

The updated vectorial UI on the FL Limiter is so sexy, editing to spec will never be the same :cheers:
    Also being able to get highlighted scales will make life a bit more interesting :keys:

8. foster911

foster911 Guest

9. foster911

foster911 Guest

10. foster911

foster911 Guest

11. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

I wonder if they will add a standard visualization to the Parametric EQ. Let's check the update.
    303 EMULATION ON FL STUDIO!? WHAT IS THIS?!
    Damn it says the reverb is just like the default one in fl studio :\
    Anyway great news thanks for sharing foster

12. turbo

turbo Ultrasonic

Which's the last Mac version? 0.9d? I love it!!!!

13. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

Just tried the Transistor Bass, it sounds pretty cool, although I don't like how the accents sound
    Image Line the best :wink:

14. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

wow sytrus looks now horrible, i always liked that color they had for sytrus, where is that color? the keyboard reminds me a lot on "tobybear vst host" keys and i hated them back in the days.

it all looks now the same in FL, the unification they did now, i think its not so great inspiration-wise.

the transient processer is a FL only again, the great it looks, but that way it has no use for me, even 49 bucks sounded pretty cheap for me.

15. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

Restore previous state after solo option - General Settings > Miscellaneous allows you to restore the Channel Rack, Playlist and Mixer to their state prior to a solo command, or to unsolo everything when it's off.

sounds good