Image-Line FL Studio 12.1.3 Is Now Compatible with Waves Plugins (VST3)

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by Mr_Amine, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Mr_Amine

Mr_Amine Rock Star

Image-Line
    Software a leading provider of music production software, announce that FL Studio 12 is now compatible with Waves VST format plugins.

Waves Audio are provider of industry leading digital signal processing solutions. Today Image-Line software have announced that FL Studio 12.1.3 is officially compatible with Waves VST format plugins. FL Studio supports VST 1, 2 or 3 format in either 32 and 64 bit for maximum flexibility.

The latest version of FL Studio supported by Waves is available here. FL Studio customers can learning about the extensive range of high quality Waves plugins here.

Mick Olesh, Waves EVP of Sales & Marketing, comments: “Waves is excited to join forces with Image-Line, enabling FL Studio 12 users to augment their processing capabilities. This is an additional step in Waves’ continuing strategy of supporting the creative process of recording and mixing by providing all DAW users the freedom to use our plugins everywhere and anywhere.”

Scott Fisher, Image-Line Communications Manager comments: “Image-Line is excited to announce that FL Studio 12.1 is now compatible with Waves plugins. We are pleased to be Waves-enabled, giving our users the opportunity for enhanced processing capabilities.”

SOURCE : https://www.image-line.com/

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  3. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

Yes..this is so strange.. they said its "compatible" now but i am using it in fl 11 and fl 12

4. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

i think he is refering to single plugins load while before was a sort of load the waveshell wich could load the plugin, but not so sure. I would you like to see Waves vst3 version as single vst3 files.

5. Index

Index Producer

Hmm strange I've always used the single plugin load. Never had problems with wave plugins inside FL. well at least now it's working for whomever it didn't work until now :dunno:

(maybe it's because I'm working with .dll files and not vst3)

6. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

But before was load waveshall and then load plugin you want, now you can load directly the plugin you want. It's like in Logic. I don't think that this could change performance-wise anything but the new feature it's there.

7. Index

Index Producer

No I could handel waves plugins like every other plugin out there. 1 click and it opens.
    There is a way to convert the shell into single .dll files that work like every other plugin.

8. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

This doesn't apply to Waves vst3... that's the point of the new feature. I would like to see a plugin manager in Studio One too, like Logic and now FL did it.

9. statik

statik Audiosexual

i'm also confused about this... i've used vst2 without using the waveshell in FL-Studio as well

10. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

that's probably because Waves never released a shell2vst program, it's unofficial. So legit users don't have that.