iMac audio setting to recordbox

Discussion in 'beginners corner' started by AZK_vst, May 27, 2023.

1. AZK_vst

AZK_vst Newbie

Hi,

I’m having a issue with my DDJ Flex6 which apparently recordbox doesn’t like Scarlett audio interface so I end up connecting to my iMac through internal speakers but what in audio settings in iMac I need to select as I’m confuse what settings for sound??

Attached Files:

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

in the screenshot you posted, your Focusrite is not installed/listed. You have highlighted under the Output tab, Internal/ Built-In Speakers is already selected. Your output Volume is very low, also.

Try getting your system to just play normal wave files to establish that it is working, while you test.

Your problem is most likely the Focusrite Scarlett; more specifically the Focusrite Control or Focusrite Mix Control software.

The Focusrite can frequently show "No Hardware Found" and not work. Turning the power off/back on to it can yield random different results; sometimes you may have to reboot, too.

https://support.focusrite.com/hc/en...o-Hardware-Connected-or-No-Hardware-Detected-

https://support.focusrite.com/hc/en...B-interface-connection-and-performance-issues

Last edited: May 27, 2023
  4. AZK_vst

AZK_vst Newbie

So I’ve switch settings to this

Attached Files:

5. clone

clone Audiosexual

on the bottom of that screenshot it shows Output Volume. The slider is almost all the way to the left, which is 0. It could be playing but too quietly for you to hear it. Move the slider to the right. Otherwise your settings should be ok for MacOS to playback audio from the imac speakers.