Ilya Efimov Production presents: Irish Wind Tin Whistle

Discussion in 'Software News' started by theDingus, Feb 5, 2015.

1. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

[​IMG]

WELCOME TO THE TIN WHISTLE!
    Break Wind With The Irish!

Our library is a new generation of Irish Tin Whistle with incredible playability and realism. Tin Whistle was created with legato techniques. The tin whistle, also called the penny whistle, English flageolet, Scottish penny whistle, tin flageolet, Irish whistle, six-holed woodwind instrument. It is a fipple flute, putting it in the same category as the recorder, Native American flute, and other woodwind instruments that meet such criteria. A tin whistle player is called a tin whistler or simply a whistler. The tin whistle is closely associated with Celtic music.

The Irish Tin Whistle library is a highly playable instrument based on a highly playable legato system. We sampled all possible intervals in several versions. Thus, you get all-natural realistic legato.You have full control over dynamics and expression, able to add and control vibrato and frullato. At your disposal is a variety of articulations: mordent, grace note (forshlag), slides, staccato, trill and rolls. Additionally, we have introduced a unique system of articulation switching. The library also contains additional useful features such as Repetition Key and Attack mode. You can reassign keyswitches and midi controllers, saving all settings on your computer.

FEATURES:
    717 Mb ncw compressed format
    1166 samples, 44,1 Hz \24 bit, stereo
    2 natural legato types: normal and glissando
    10 different articulations
    Realistic dynamic from p to f
    Two vibrato types
    Control of realistic vibrato and frullato
    Reassignable keyswitches and midi-controllers
    3 modes of legato performance
    Repetition key
    Attack mode
    6 round-robin for staccato

[​IMG]

Articulations:
    SUSTAIN
    LEGATO (NORMAL AND GLISS)
    VIBRATO
    FRULLATO
    MORDENT
    FORSHLAG
    SLIDE-UP
    TRILL
    TWO ROLLS
    STACCATO
    ACCENT

Sound Demos:
    http://www.ilyaefimov.com/file/music/tw-at-the-fireplace.mp3

http://www.ilyaefimov.com/file/music/tw-back-home.mp3

REQUIREMENTS:
    Native Instruments full retail Kontakt 5.4+
    Windows 7 or 8, Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB
    Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8, Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB
    1 GB free disk space

Tin Whistle is available for 49€

More INFO: Ilya Efimov Production | Irish Wind Tin Whistle

3. When I get a ding on my car door I am upset, but when I get Dinged here at audiosex it is a wonderful thing.

4. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

I see this library can play rolls - prolly short and long rolls?!? I see no graces, no slur, no chrannings etc so I guess it cannot be used for real trad Irish dance music!!!

I know that a tinwhistle like the one Im looking for will be very hard to develop, but a whistle without these features makes no sense at all!

Thats just my opinion!